Shuffle through a folder/queue infinitely?

Linkoiram

Hello all, 

One thing I have always wanted to do is go to a folder in my music directory and put the music on shuffle but I want to shuffle the folder "infinitely" aka I want to shuffle the folder without the folder playback ending when all songs in the folder have been played. I have tried doing this with my queue as well and that kinda works but when it reaches the last song in the queue I can't skip but it does repeat, but the queue only plays in the listed order even with shuffle on. 

To compare it to another music player for reference, in foobar I can click "send to Playlist" and it creates a Playlist and I can add several folders to that Playlist and shuffle all songs and play that Playlist shuffling forever

Play the Folder (or a Playlist, or whatever other category choice you want) in 'Shuffle Songs' mode - either by using the Shuffle icon in the player screen, or by tapping the Shuffle icon at the top of the required songs list. Then tap the Repeat icon on the player screen to enable the 'Repeat Category' mode. This also works in the Queue as long as you have Settings > Library > Queue > On Queue End set to 'Stay in Queue / Repeat Queue'.

Andre

Archived