the song is not paused when calling phone

dezzzm

Hello.

Car head unit with Android 8. Poweramp FULL v3-build-860 (and i try 820 build)

Problem: the song is not paused when calling phone, all other player work normaly.

If i turn off "DVC" -  song paused when calling phone, but the sound becomes bad and quiet. 

Can you help me please?

Perhaps you need logs? How to collect them?

12 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

You can send a log of recent activity directly from within the app: Settings > Get Support > Send Log. Log will be sent by email, allowing you to add notes. Please also PM @maxmp to say you've done it, along with your email address so he can look out for it.

Andre

I have not installed the mail program on the android, how can I save the log to a file for transferring it to a PC and sending it further?

@dezzzm Depending on android variant, any catlog capturing apps will work, or it can be done via system Developer options / Bug Report. The report is then accessible as file from system Files app / Bug Reports.

Still Poweramp acts (pauses) in response to the appropriate Android events (in this case - audio focus event). If no event is sent by system then Poweramp won't react and this is not fixable from app side.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:39 AM, maxmp said:

@dezzzm Depending on android variant, any catlog capturing apps will work, or it can be done via system Developer options / Bug Report. The report is then accessible as file from system Files app / Bug Reports.

Still Poweramp acts (pauses) in response to the appropriate Android events (in this case - audio focus event). If no event is sent by system then Poweramp won't react and this is not fixable from app side.

Hello. I installed the mail program sent a log and wrote in PM. Please look, because other music and video players pause normally. 

• 2 weeks later...

Most car units only use Bluetooth phone protocol for calls. This is different than the audio protocol, or direct USB audio if your head unit supports that with Android. Have you tried forgetting the pairing on both your phone and head unit, then re+pairing them? If you have done a recent update on either unit, there is often an issue with Bluetooth Handsfree that can be resolved this way.  Nothing to do with PA though.

G

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

ettings > Audio > Audio Focus in case adjusting those helps

Yes, I tried to change the settings there. Maybe need to restart the application or android for apply the settings? I tried without a reboot.

Shouldn't need to reboot, although doing un-pair, reboot, re-pair might be worth trying. It might depend on how the headunit is telling apps that  a BT phone call is coming in (normally it's the other way around, with the BT call being initiated on the same device that the app is installed on).

Andre

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Shouldn't need to reboot, although doing un-pair, reboot, re-pair might be worth trying. It might depend on how the headunit is telling apps that  a BT phone call is coming in (normally it's the other way around, with the BT call being initiated on the same device that the app is installed on).

I try un-pair, reboot, re-pair - problem saved. I send new log to email.

And I turning on and off the "A2PD" bluetooth profile in the phone.

photo_2020-04-15_11-58-29.jpg

Archived