Problem with purchased licence

Plastikman25

Hello, i recently purchased the full version of powearmp after the 15 days trial on my FiiO M7(I downloaded the apk from website) and immediately after i received the ID order i went to the powearmp app on my M7(im sure that i am connected to WIFI) and wanted to valid the purchase but it says 

"APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT"

and i did not put the ID order anywhere else...there's something that im doing wrong? can i get any solution?

i need to mention that I have already purchase the unlocker with my google account in my older phones but here i purchase it directly from the website, is the email an issue?

The Google email and direct-purchase email are not connected, you can do both with the same email address. Sounds like you have done everything right, please could you email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, briefly bullet-pointing what you have done (uninstalled any Google version, installed APK download, enabled internet connection, entered the correct email address and ID, and mentioned that you have already asked here) so as to avoid getting a form response.

Andre

20 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The Google email and direct-purchase email are not connected, you can do both with the same email address. Sounds like you have done everything right, please could you email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, briefly bullet-pointing what you have done (uninstalled any Google version, installed APK download, enabled internet connection, entered the correct email address and ID, and mentioned that you have already asked here) so as to avoid getting a form response.

Andre

I wrote another 2 emails and didn't get any response 😕

Archived