API command for shuffle

j.mrtns

Hello, 

I am trying to use Automate in order to automatically start a playlist in shuffle mode on a time condition. I first tried to use Poweramp Shortcut but it seems that the automation apps like Automate, Tasker, Automagic... are not able to get the playlist path from the shortcut method.

Then i looked at the Poweramp external APIs and think i may find a way to do this.

Following some reading on other threads, I tried 2 methods

1) Start Activity
Package : com.maxmpz.audioplayer
Activity Class : com.maxmpz.audioplayer.ListActivity
Action : android.media.action.MEDIA_PLAY_FROM_SEARCH
Extras : query: "playlist name"
              android.intent.extra.user_query: shuffle

Results : Poweramp is launching the playlist correctly, but the shuffle mode doesn't activate. I read on other thread this could be a system language issue (my android language is french)?

2)Start Activity
Package : com.maxmpz.audioplayer
Activity Class : com.maxmpz.audioplayer.PowerampAPIActivity
Action : com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMAND
Data : content://com.maxmpz.audioplayer.data/playlists/1 (I have only 1 playlist)
Extras : cmd:1
              cmd:9

Results : Nothing happens here. I tried to replace cmd by COMMAND and command numbers by full values. Tried to remove the content data. Tried to use other Activity Class like ListActivity. In that case, the app opens but no action happens (no play/pause, no shuffle mode change).

What am i doing wrong in both case?

I have Poweramp build 860. Android 10. Galaxy S10 Snapdragon G9750

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks I saw your other posts and I will surely check your app regarding the playlist ID, but actually with this second method i'm not even able to send a simple play/pause or resume command. So i think i should sort this out first.

Archived