Failed To Verify License

iAm_Fif3

Hi,

I've contacted the in app support multiple times to assist with my license but I'm not getting any response.

I had to reset my phone and since doing so, my license won't activate. 

I bought it via the website in 2011.

I'm getting the following error message...

Version Info ======================
Build: v3-build-860-uni trial
Store: Website
LicError: APM response - Read error: ssl=0x78f49d6ac8: I/O error during system call, Connection reset by peer
Arch: 64
Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
Device: samsung SM-N960F exynos9810 crownlte crownltexx [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
Installer: com.google.android.packageinstaller (10-6052471)
Android: 10 QP1A.190711.020.N960FXXS4DTA5 en_ZA

Please assist. 

Thanks

If you have already tried a clean uninstall and reinstall of the app, and you are entering the original email address and ID that you were sent, then it should work. Website licences are only valid for ONE device at the same time though, but that shouldn't be a problem as the old installation would be revoked when you install the new one.

Try emailing support directly at poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, as that's the only way to have an individual licence issue investigated. 

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

If you have already tried a clean uninstall and reinstall of the app, and you are entering the original email address and ID that you were sent, then it should work. Website licences are only valid for ONE device at the same time though, but that shouldn't be a problem as the old installation would be revoked when you install the new one.

Try emailing support directly at Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, as that's the only way to have an individual licence issue investigated. 

Andre

Hi Andre,

Appreciate your response.

This is the first time I've ever had this issue, ever.

I've always only used it on my main device, and I have tried a clean install, multiple times, still get the same error.

I'll email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com directly.

Thanks again 

Archived