Currently using v3 build 860 on xiaomi pocophone f1 miui ver. 11.0.4 from android pie to android 10. I dont have volume issues before but after the update the volume is too low when using Hi-Res Output help me.

I used wired headphones. I will try to reset and check if there will be changes thank you.

Edit: No changes even after the reset 😥 i already send support maybe wait for the update.

On 2/25/2020 at 10:18 AM, Cev0514 said:

I used wired headphones. I will try to reset and check if there will be changes thank you.

Edit: No changes even after the reset 😥 i already send support maybe wait for the update.

i meet the same situation with my device of android 10,when the hires mode works.

32 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Have you tried disabling DVC for that output method, or you could increase the pre-amp gain in the Equaliser.

Andre

I tried to do the same thing as this user. When I connect headphones with aptX codec support, everything works correctly. SBC / AAC - DVC not available.