Poweramp V3 with V2 style?

Lorendil

Hello everyone! I'm new here but I use Poweramp since....my first smartphone....(6/7 years old maybe). And I love it!! But since the V3 I'm not fan of the player look. I'm not fan of the "timeline spectrum" and little cover

https://content.invisioncic.com/r156363/monthly_2018_09/PA_797.png.c21d5b5a2546455a4b19b4c46cdda489.png 

Is it possible to go back to the old style, with "normal timeline" and big cover with button hidden behind?

screen-0.jpg?h=710&fakeurl=1&type=.jpg  https://image.winudf.com/v2/image/Y29tLmlrb3JvbGtvdi5wb3dlcmFtcC5za2lucy5pY3Nfc2NyZWVuc2hvdHNfMF9mZDRkNmQwOQ/screen-0.jpg?h=710&fakeurl=1&type=.jpg 

But on the forum I saw this. So I think something is possible... and Fat of the Land is so AWEEESOOOMMMME!!!

https://powerampapp.com/wp-content/themes/Poweramp/images/screenshots-2x.png 

Bye ;)

Vincent

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk youuuuuu sooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/455829780521025536/677281539050045475/Screenshot_20200212-233358.png?width=713&height=1267 

That's so great! You are my new best friend now 😂. I spent lot of day in Poweramp option since the begenning, and lot of hours just in V3. And I never found this one. I didn't understand  that "Simple Seeekbar" was it. Too much option 😅. It's possible to hide the 4 buttons (spectrum, replay, etc...)? I never used it, and I don't like to see it.

And yeah, "alternative" is great to have name under the cover. If I remember, before it was: "Normal" with big cover and  name on it, and "alternative" with name under, but with smallest cover. Now it's like big with name under it. I just don't really like curved corner...

On the V2 I used "Black Skin", but I didn't found it on the V3. I just understood a few days ago that "Dark Mode" was directly integrated 🤣 . My jack is dead since 1 year ago, so I don't use it since. I'm waiting for my new phone, so I go on the setting to be prepared for my new phone, it's almost perfect now 😀 

Vincent :)

4 minutes ago, Lorendil said:

Thanks! I checked, and I prefer normal Poweramp than Luminous Black (but it's look pretty cool). So I prefer to stay like this. :)

What is $yaps$? 

Vincent 

a skin similar to Luminous Black (similar as in they're both Poweramp v3 skin apps, they provide pretty different design styles) with a lot more features to enable or disable UI elements...

I'd say it takes a bit of experimenting to get the layout that you want

Edited by monkeybutt
clarification

1 hour ago, Lorendil said:

Okay thanks. I just installed it. I will look at it. But I think I prefer normal 😅

I really like normal Poweramp 😀 Just these buttons.

By "normal Poweramp", do you mean the current v3 Material Design interface - but with the Pro Buttons and Seekbar settings changed as per your preferences - or still the old v2 design?

For whatever it's worth, my own current skin choice is @flyingdutchman's  'Yet Another Poweramp Skin' ($yaps$) which is broadly based on the regular v3 interface  but with a huge (and I mean huge!) number of tweakable options. It takes a while to get used to all the options, but it's very configurable if you do. 

Andre

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

By "normal Poweramp", do you mean the current v3 Material Design interface - but with the Pro Buttons and Seekbar settings changed as per your preferences - or still the old v2 design?

For whatever it's worth, my own current skin choice is @flyingdutchman's  'Yet Another Poweramp Skin' ($yaps$) which is broadly based on the regular v3 interface  but with a huge (and I mean huge!) number of tweakable options. It takes a while to get used to all the options, but it's very configurable if you do. 

Andre

👍+1. VERY customizable. And the developer is super helpful with any special requests too!

G

Okay! Thanks for answers. So, Yaps can be a "normal" Poweramp but with lot of option. Same style but possibility to add or delet some options or buttons. What do you advise? Yaps Free, Alternative Yaps or Big Yaps?

Vincent :)

Edited by Lorendil

You mean Poweramp v2 and Poweramp v3? Well you can see that for yourself of course. As for skins, skins for Poweramp v2 no longer work on Poweramp v3 so any v3 skins have been specifically designed to work with Poweramp v3. All you can do to approximate the v2 look is to customise a v3 skin. My skins are the most configurable so they would be your best bet.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...