Проблема с группировкой cue

Dj_Denis

Есть альбом во флаке, рядом лежит куе, тегов кроме года и жанра нет, но один трек отображается у отдельного дубля исполнителя с тем же названием альбома. Пробовал пересканивать, переустанавливать плеер, не помогает. Версия 860. Появилось около 2-3 месяцев назад

am5ulFP.jpg

lDBfekj.jpgGMGAdhN.jpg

I'm not 100% of the translation, but I think you are saying that as well as the smaller tracks created from the CUE data, you also see the full-length undivided master file? If so, please turn off Settings > Library > Lists > Show CUE Disc Image Files.

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'm not 100% of the translation, but I think you are saying that as well as the smaller tracks created from the CUE data, you also see the full-length undivided master file? If so, please turn off Settings > Library > Lists > Show CUE Disc Image Files.

Andre

Nope, i have two same groups in the list, second one have only one album with one of the tracks. But original group album doesn't has it. It's not full length album

So there is only one CUE file, but it is generating two separate 'albums', one with one track in it and the other with nine? Could you post a copy of the CUE file please (it will be plain text, so you should just be able to paste it directly into a post, or just upload it as an attachment).

Andre

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

So there is only one CUE file, but it is generating two separate 'albums', one with one track in it and the other with nine? Could you post a copy of the CUE file please (it will be plain text, so you should just be able to paste it directly into a post, or just upload it as an attachment).

Andre

Yep, it also generate separate band with same name

Draconian - Sovran.cue

There is an extra trailing space in the Performer data (i.e. Artist name) for track 8, which when compared to the other tracks will cause that text to be treated as a different name:

TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dishearten"
    PERFORMER "Draconian"
    INDEX 01 40:54:37
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Rivers Between Us (feat. Daniel Anghede)"
    PERFORMER "Draconian "
    INDEX 01 47:31:05
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Marriage of Attaris"
    PERFORMER "Draconian"
    INDEX 01 54:18:47

Just edit the CUE file in a text editor to remove that extra space.

Andre

34 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

There is an extra trailing space in the Performer data (i.e. Artist name) for track 8, which when compared to the other tracks will cause that text to be treated as a different name:

TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dishearten"
    PERFORMER "Draconian"
    INDEX 01 40:54:37
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Rivers Between Us (feat. Daniel Anghede)"
    PERFORMER "Draconian "
    INDEX 01 47:31:05
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Marriage of Attaris"
    PERFORMER "Draconian"
    INDEX 01 54:18:47

Just edit the CUE file in a text editor to remove that extra space.

Andre

That helped, thx

Archived