Margedion

License error #9

Version v3-build-853-arm64-play

Device Xiaomi Redmi note 5

I have purchased unlocker, downloaded it and Poweramp from GPlay, but can't make them see that I have license, it just checks and tells me about license error #9 every time.

I have root access via Magisk.

I'm not sure about error #9, but you could try clearing data for the Google Play Store app? I assume you are using the same Google account that you purchased the licence with? 

Andre

Strange. Try a complete uninstall of both the main app and the unlocker. Then install the main app from the Play store, then install the unlocker (should still show as purchased and so be a free download). Otherwise we might need to wait for Max to suggest a solution.

Andre

@Margedion I replied (to same question) to you via email - some other 3rd party process, or system, or something is modifying Poweramp database, so it's nothing Poweramp can do with the broken database. My recommendation - don't use such stuff for Poweramp (patchers, xposed, and similar). Thanks!