What is Earphone or headphone for High-Res music recommended by Poweramp?

Ahmad Maaliki

Hello, I suffered a lot in the matter of choosing headphones or earphones running on high-res music technology, and I contacted several companies and did not get a satisfactory answer.
I own a phone from Samsung is the Samsung Galaxy S9.  As is well known, Samsung has been broadcasting on Galaxy phones.  Of the velvet layer.  Frequencies of up to 32 bits 384 kHz via headphones or earphones via the wire.  AUX
I asked about the Sony headphone which is Sony WH1000XM3 with high-res music technology. I contacted more than one customer and the answers were different and I did not get a satisfactory answer.
I asked them. I know that Sony WH1000XM3 is running on Bluetooth LDAC 16 BIT 96 KHZ max.  I told them if I wanted to hear a song over the wire, and the frequencies of this song were 192 kHz and 24 bits, would I hear it with the same Bluetooth frequency or 192 kHz and 24 bits?  The customer did not know that.  He also did not know if this headset was compatible with my Galaxy S9
I even asked about an earphone from AKG and contacted a customer, but the answer was, these headphones respond to frequencies between 10 and 40 kHz
I hope Poweramp. to advise me for a headphone compatible with High-Res music at 192 kHz and 24 bits or more and you can play WAV format because my Galaxy can broadcast high-res music in WAV and PCM format up to 32 bits and as I asked earlier Poweramp plays  WAV FORMAT IN HIGH-RES AUDIO.  The choice of headphones remains

Sorry, I can't suggest any specific headphones. Wired ones ought to sound better than wireless for high-res use though, and there will be less potential bluetooth issues between the headphones, your device, your ROM version, and Poweramp. Maybe someone can suggest what they use?

Andre

Hello, I called RHA and chose a earphone (MA750) High-Res Audio.  I asked them if these headphones are compatible with the Poweramp app and they said they can't say compatibility with any app.  But they said there were no problems with Android devices.  How will I know if there is a problem with Poweramp if Poweramp does not mention if there are problems and RHA does not mention also if there are problems.

@andrewilley

If anyone else has tried those particular headphones, they will be able to confirm their status for you. It also depends on your device and ROM version of course. As I said above though, cabled headsets ought to be fine as long as they are rated for higher frequency playback, it's whether your device and ROM supports high-res that matters - which you can confirm with any old headset.

Andre

5 hours ago, Ahmad Maaliki said:

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S9 that supports High-Res Output up to 32 bit and 384 khz. 

You have your answer right there. So yes, you can enable high-res output for the headphones/AUX socket on your phone. Give it a try if you want to make sure, it can be enabled with even the basic wired earbuds that came free with your phone. Of course it will sound better with better headphones, but the phone can output high-res to anything connected to the headphone socket.

Andre

Archived