A few questions

1) Menu Settings > About. The topic that you have posted in here is for the older v2 of the app though (builds 589 and below). The current main release is v3, build 857.

2) There isn't a way to count Playlist plays, only individual song plays.

3) Make sure Repeat mode is set to 'Advance List' and PA will start playing the next playlist after the current one finishes. Or use the >>> button to change manually to the next list.

Andre

Build 588 is one of the last v2 releases (not v3) and is about 3 years old. It is considered a legacy product that has been kept available for people who still have old Android KitKat 4.4 (or older) devices, and there will be no further development for it.

If you have Android 5 or later, please update to Poweramp v3 - there is no extra charge, your original licence includes the latest releases too.

Andre

6 minutes ago, ciscokid422 said:

Thanks Andre, as I did not know that (I also purchased a license). Where can I DL  and update to V3?

If you downloaded from Google Play, just enable updates and it will do it for you.

If you downloaded the app manually as an APK file from here on the website, just download the newest version from the Downloads tab at the top of the page.

Andre

Archived