Jamal01

Recently Added sorting by date added to library

Having an issue when I add music to library, it doesn't sort by date added to library. Instead it seems to sort by date added/modified.

For example I added a song to by library that was modified in 2014. It shows in my library but does not show in my recently added. Is there a way to get this to work without manually editting the file metadata?

When viewing the Recently Added songs list, tap the three-dots menu icon and in List Options you can choose how the list should be sorted (including by filesystem date, or date added to library).

Andre

yup I know but even sorting by date added to library does not fix the issue. It seems to be sorting first by file system date and then by date added to library. If I add old music to my phone it doesnt show in recently added, neither when sorting by date added to library nor file system date.

If I however edit the metadata of the song, then it will show up in recently added.