Poweramp v3 android 9 bluetooth problem

Yiz

Moto G6 Play [jeter/aljeter]

Android Pie 9.0   PPP29.55-35-12 official firmware

Poweramp v3-build-853-arm32-play

So I recently upgraded to Android 9 on a Motorola g6 play and now Poweramp does not want to work over Bluetooth. This is especially strange because I've had my phone connected to my car stereo via Bluetooth and SoundCloud has worked flawlessly, yet when I try to launch Poweramp my Bluetooth will disconnect and reconnect over and over until the "Bluetooth app" stops working and I get a dialogue box saying it is not responding. Any ideas?

issue ONLY with Poweramp. I've tried other players such as black player, retro, etc....they all do not have this issue when playing through Bluetooth connection in my car.

I have done a hard reset and clean installation to my cell phone and the app still doesn't work properly

Screenshot_20191124-184834.png

Screenshot_20191124-184834.png

Got a Galaxy Note 9 on Pie. I have no problems connecting via BT to my aftermarket car headunit, wireless headphones, BT ear piece or the wifes Honda Jazz stereo which is based on an Ice Cream Sandwich Android ....  Oh, and that's with several different ROMs based on Pie. Maybe a factory reset needed?

Archived