Poweramp closed by itself

Prosenjit

After updating to miui 11 i cannot use Poweramp in background it close by itself and the strange thing is it didn't show the massage "Poweramp was killed by...." 

This highly repeatable but quite random there is no pattern like it happens while listening in background with screen off or if I use other apps like browser whatsapp etc can't say exactly when it will happen

Poweramp has all the permission

Device Redmi note 4 (Snapdragon)

9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Check that Poweramp is excluded from the list of apps that your device is allowed to stop for power-saving purposes.

Andre

Thanks for the quick response but I never use power saving mode my phone has a excellent battery life but if you asked about apps power saving Poweramp has no restriction you can see it in the screen shot. I don't have any other music players because I uninstalled all of them tonight I'll install some of them for testing like rocket player black player jet & gom audio plus and will report back

43 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

When PA is force-closed, you should get an offer to send a crash report to Support when you next run it.

Andre 

Exactly Poweramp does give a report when it was killed in background but after updating to Miui 11 Poweramp not giving this report anymore when it killed in background for some reason.

But if I launch Poweramp & intentionally cleared the ram Poweramp does give that report on next run.

I've tested built in Miui & play music don't have any problem as i mentioned but stellio player also has this problem i only notice this once last night, i also tested gom, jet audio rocket player they all run in background perfectly and these music players didn't have full permission granted & apps powersaving was set to balance (recommend)

It was happening while using whatsapp or Firefox but now I tried hard to reproduce this it was gone luckily manage to repeat it using Chrome browser

Here's a video it's a trime video actual recording was long and Poweramp show no abnormalities

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uxzuMkJaCR7Gta4NAkSLAXm-jU6_4Pka/view?usp=drivesdk

Archived