Poweramp
bady48

Android 10 (Huawei p30 pro) - problem with bluetooth / spontaneous rewinding of songs?

For 2 days (after updating my Huawei p30 pro to Android 10) I have a problem with bluetooth in the car. When the phone connects (TNS 510 navigation), the song scrolls by itself (as if I were holding the fast-rewinding button, song after song, folfer after folder). When in the car I click the next or previous song button a few times, the playback stabilizes and the music plays perfectly.
After disconnecting the bluetooth and reconnecting, the situation repeats. The song sounds like fast scrolling.
Deregistering and re-registering the phone in the car, clearing the Poweramp cache and bluetooth, uninstalling and reinstalling Poweramp did not help.
Amazingly, playing music from my phone via Spotify or the dedicated Music application works without problems.
In turn, the connection of bluetooth headphones with the phone also works and nothing interrupts.
I am asking for help, for which I thank you in advance.

Regards!

BTW, I use PA since years. There are players and there is Poweramp! 🙂

Have a look at PA Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Last Processed Commands to see what it has been sent by the remote device,

Andre

As you can see, Poweramp is being sent continuous Fast-Forward actions from something in your system. I don't know why I'm afraid though.

Andre

I hope that somebody will find the source of the problem. 

Thank you for helping me. 

It's the car headunit that would be generating those commands, Poweramp is simply responding correctly to them.

Andre

OK, but why there are no problems with Spotify or huawey'a Music player (the same car, the same android, the same phone)?

I noticed situations just after the update my phone to Android 10. On Android 9 everything worked as it should be. 

It may just be that other apps are ignoring the commands. Not sure why Android 10 would be passing these through but not Android 9 though, maybe @maxmp might be able to offer some insight? 

Andre

Hi, this morning I checked Musicolet player as a default player and everything works fine. It looks that only PA has the problem with FAST-FORWARD command. I'm on Build 853 version of PA, Android 10. Maybe  @maxmp  will find any solution?

One more thing: after establishing a bluetooth connection (Fast-Forward actions, the song scrolls itself), when I press Pause-Button on a phone or a car (doesn't matter) and next I press a  Play-Button, the playback stabilizes and works without problems until I will stop the engine and starts it again.

UPDATE 1: (20.11.19) Rocket Player works fine, but I want to only use Poweramp 🙂

UPDATE 2: (21.11.19) When I uncheked Respod to Buttons, PA starts fine without scrolling, but I can't switch between track and albums stright from the car