Dan7

Sorting tracks in Folders Hierarchy mode by filename

I can't see how to sort tracks (songs) in Folders Hierarchy mode only by filename, not by tag name. I have lot of mp3s without tags and I used to sort them by filename - each song filename starts with a proper number. I always played that way without a problem on Mixzing and Winamp.
Please make it possible in Poweramp. As I can see, I am not the only one with that problem.
I can see that it is possible in All Songs view, but it is NOT in the Folders Hierarchy mode!
EDIT: SOLVED - I didn't noticed that I can scroll the menu. Sorry!

AndreWilley, I tried that many times, but in Folders Hierarchy mode that's NOT possible. In songs-level view I can choose or un-choose only 'Short folder names', 'List Position', and 'Per Track Progress'. There is no 'By Filename'.

OH NO, SORRY! DID NOT NOTICED THAT I CAN SCROLL THE MENU!
I will delete the post, thank you and sorry!
EDIT: As I see now, I can not delete my misleading post, so please admin delete it! 🙂

You're welcome. Don't worry, you wouldn't be the first person to miss something that you later consider to be obvious. It's only obvious when you know it!

Andre