Album art problem?

Geoa

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active and a Kyocera Duraforce Pro both with V3-Build-853, Both are the most current update available for each phone and my problem is different artists with albums that have the same name are all getting the same album art, even though I manually pick what art I want from my pictures app. I have everything in the settings for album art turned off on both phones but this still keeps happening. What ever the last picture I pic is the same on all albums with the same name, This is driving me crazy, My older Galaxy S5 Active has V3-Build-838 and has no problems, Is there a way to get the older version on the newer phones? Or something in settings? Also I tried clearing the cach and rescan with no luck. Sorry for the long write up but any help would be GREATLY appreciated, Thanks

I suspect you would be better to use embedded artwork in such cases, as the album art cache (in /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/album_art/ ) only seems to list the title, not any other matching metadata. Or ensure that title tags are unique (e.g. use titles like "ABBA's Greatest Hits" or "Rod Stewart's Greatest Hits", rather than just "Greatest Hits" for all cases).

Andre

Archived