Why if i tap a music, the shuffle option is on "Shuffle just songs"

Izuna

After the new update, i'm having a problem with this shuffle option. I always want to "Shuffle All available songs" but when i select a new song from "Recently added" tab, the shuffle settings keep on changing to  "Shuffle just songs". Can someone help me fix this?

I'm guessing that because you have started playback in the Recently Added category (which by definition does not contain all of the available songs in the library, in the same way that a Playlist or the Most Played categories do not) then the 'All Songs' shuffle mode is no longer applicable for that playback category.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 12:16 AM, andrewilley said:

I'm guessing that because you have started playback in the Recently Added category (which by definition does not contain all of the available songs in the library, in the same way that a Playlist or the Most Played categories do not) then the 'All Songs' shuffle mode is no longer applicable for that playback category.

Andre

No. I think the new update is the problem. The previous update always shuffles all availaible song whenever i tap a song in any tab/library (even in recently added)

20 hours ago, Izuna said:

No. I think the new update is the problem. The previous update always shuffles all availaible song whenever i tap a song in any tab/library (even in recently added)

Yes, that's what I was saying too. I know that over the past few months Max had been adjusting the availability of some of the different Shuffle and Repeat modes depending on the relevance to the current playback category.

Andre 

Archived