Poweramp
gabrielgugo

There is no write access to the files.

• Poweramp version and build number: v3-build-852-arm64-play [852004-ce3a07c4]
  • Your device model: LG-H820
  • Your Android version: 6.0.1

When I try to export my Poweramp playlists I get the following message:

"Allow access
There is no write access to the files. To enable access in the Grant Access dialog box, select storage (for example, SD card) in the hamburger menu, then click select "

Ok, that dialog also has Grant Access button, press it and grant the write access (via hamburger menu and sd-card selection). Thanks!

5 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Ok, that dialog also has Grant Access button, press it and grant the write access (via hamburger menu and sd-card selection). Thanks!

I already did it, but nothing happens. Playlists files are not created

In  the Grant Access dialog you need to navigate to the root of the SD Card in question, and select that.

Andre

What does 'root' mean in this context. In the past fortnight everytime I try to edit tags I get this message. I click on Grant access and nothing happens. Before this I could always edit tags with no issues. This problem is putting me off Poweramp.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, andrewilley said:

In  the Grant Access dialog you need to navigate to the root of the SD Card in question, and select that.

Andre

I already did it again and again nothing happens, the files are not exported.

Playlists are meant to be exported into internal device memory by default anyway, so not sure why you would be seeing this. (You haven't tried to move the Poweramp app itself to run from SD Card have you?)

Andre