Volume go aprox to maximum during calls!?!?

rucanunes

Hello,

I have Poweramp installed on a head unit from XTrons.

When I make a call or receive one the music doesn't stop, instead the music volume goes almost all way up - this will destroy my speakers at some poit.

I cannot disable DVC because the quality of the music is horrible. How can I fix this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have ta same problem. Poweramp doesn't pause when making/receiving a phone call and doesn't mute, music just keeps playing in parallel with a phone conversation.

I tried to use and configure different audio outputs, there is no result.

Poweramp is the only player with this problem. Neutron, JetAudio etc. stop playing (mute, no pause) when making/receiving a phone call.

Head unit - RK3188 Microntek (RockChip PX3) Android 5.1.1

Poweramp version - actual full from play market.

12 hours ago, maxmp said:

@qzz236 Poweramp reacts to phone/notification/other sound events according to its Settings / Audio / Audio Focus options. You may try to do Restore Defaults there. Thanks!

I suppose that these options work correctly when using Poweramp on a smartphone, but we are talking about Poweramp working on the car head unit and the phone connecting to this head unit via bluetooth for hands-free calling.
I tried many combinations of switches in Audio Focus menu, to no avail. The only thing that allowed to achieve the result is disabling DVC, but in this case the sound becomes quiet and flat. I chose Poweramp because of the sound quality, so this solution does not fit.

if this helps, i can make a video.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 7:39 PM, qzz236 said:

I suppose that these options work correctly when using Poweramp on a smartphone, but we are talking about Poweramp working on the car head unit and the phone connecting to this head unit via bluetooth for hands-free calling.
I tried many combinations of switches in Audio Focus menu, to no avail. The only thing that allowed to achieve the result is disabling DVC, but in this case the sound becomes quiet and flat. I chose Poweramp because of the sound quality, so this solution does not fit.

if this helps, i can make a video.

Hi qzz, I posted this exact same issue back in 2018. I have a Xtrons head unit and choose Poweramp due to quality of sound however if I get a call and try and answer the music volume goes to maximum and I have to get out of Poweramp before I can answer a call. Xtrons came with A2DP which works great when answering calls and resuming music once the call is finished. If you could post a video as to how you achieved some improvement it would be great

I am using v3-build-853-arm64-play Full version

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
8 hours ago, eryador said:

Exactly the same problem here. HU is TS9 4 64 for Ford Focus 2012, Android 10.

Have you tried disabling DVC? That bypasses a lot of Android audio processing for audio playback and can sometimes have unexpected compatibility side-effects with manufacturer defined audio stuff.

Andre

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, andrewilley said:

Have you tried disabling DVC? That bypasses a lot of Android audio processing for audio playback and can sometimes have unexpected compatibility side-effects with manufacturer defined audio stuff.

Andre

Best solution ever. I had this problem since years now solved. Thanks

Archived