Prev/next song not from the begining of the song

Ruchimes

Hello. 
When I change a song to the previous one vía swiping it on the main screen the song continues playing from the point it was last time I was playing it, not from the begining. 
Example: I play song A. When I have been listening it 30 seconds, I change the song to the next one. Then I change to the previous one to listen song A again and starts from 30 seconds, not the 0 second. 
I want the songs to restart everytime I play them. I don't know if there's an option to do that, I haven't found it. 
Thanks

This is an option.

If it is happening only on longer songs, see Settings > Library > Store/Restore Per-Track Progress (you can disable it completely, or define how long a song should be before the save-position mode is triggered).

If it is happening on all songs in a particular category, go to the Songs list for that category and tap the three-dots icon. Then select List Options and untick 'Per Track Progress'.

Andre

9 hours ago, andrewilley said:

This is an option.

If it is happening only on longer songs, see Settings > Library > Store/Restore Per-Track Progress (you can disable it completely, or define how long a song should be before the save-position mode is triggered).

If it is happening on all songs in a particular category, go to the Songs list for that category and tap the three-dots icon. Then select List Options and untick 'Per Track Progress'.

Andre

Thanks men. 

That worked. 

Archived