[847] Several errors on Android 10 (Samsung One UI 2.0)

KSU

Poweramp Version : v3-build-847-arm64-play [847004-b72f05e2]

Device Model : Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Not supports 5G / SM-G975N)

Android Version : 10

First, sorry for my poor English.

I am participating on Samsung's new Android 10 beta testing program. (One UI 2, Android 10)

Errors are occured on second updated version of One UI 2. However, Poweramp works well on first version.

Following errors are occuring in my device:

1. On this version, when I turn on the applicaion and touch library and search icon, I cannot access both pages.

2. When I try to move on next or previous song using status bar, It doesn't work.

3. I cannot see album arts and metadata on now playing screen.

4. I can only play, pause, and move forward or before by sliding on progress bar.

5. I can only play a song that I played lastly before second update.

6. Poweramp can successfully scan my SD card and device storage. On setting, 2700 songs and several folders are correctly displayed.

For better understanding on this situation, I attached a screenshot.

KakaoTalk_20191025_153842668.png

Thanks for the report. I guess most of the issues will be fixed/polished over time (and when at least beta will be available on my devices).

I would recommend fresh app reinstall though or data clean, as your issue seems to be related to the broken app database.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the report. I guess most of the issues will be fixed/polished over time (and when at least beta will be available on my devices).

I would recommend fresh app reinstall though or data clean, as your issue seems to be related to the broken app database.

Thanks!

fresh app reinstall and data clean didn't help unfortunately 😥

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the log. Seems like some debugging checking code in the ROM. I prepared build which fixes that, but there can be issues in other parts, of course.

See here:

Seems to say "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

9 hours ago, maxmp said:

hanks for the log. Seems like some debugging checking code in the ROM. I prepared build which fixes that, but there can be issues in other parts, of course.

See here:

Thank you so much! I did a clean install of your test build and now it works great! :)

There seems to be a problem with the Media Volume Sync Option in Android 10 though (see screenshot)
But DVC works nonetheless on Bluetooth so It's ok I guess?

Screenshot_20191026-080713_Poweramp.jpg

7 hours ago, ░▒▓█ クリス █▓▒░ said:

There seems to be a problem with the Media Volume Sync Option in Android 10 though (see screenshot)
But DVC works nonetheless on Bluetooth so It's ok I guess?

Provided "No DVC.." option is disabled, Poweramp will try to enable it for bluetooth. But it will work properly only if absolute volume / (or media sync) is actually disabled.

I'm having an issue with the library on 849. Albums and Folders are the only categories that function correctly (similar to the original v3 alpha). If I go to Artists, I can scroll and all Metadata will load but I can't select one or go back. If I go back to now playing with the navbar the attached screenshot is the result. The app has to be closed to restore the normal now playing screen. 

I'm on an S10+ with the second update for the OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta. I've done a clean reinstall, and allowed access to storage. Thanks for the help. 

Screenshot_20191028-015817_Poweramp.jpg

Hi Max, I saw that you made an update that was supposed to fix the current issues with Poweramp not running properly. Still didn't fix my issue with not being able to access other tabs like albums ort titles. After trying to open them I can't even open the now playing tab. 

Sorry forgot to mention, I forgot to mention that I have an Galaxy S10+ with the current Beta 2 update for OneUi 2 

Screenshot_20191028-101010_Poweramp.jpg

Thanks for the report. As you know this firmware beta is strictly limited by specific countries, so I don’t have it yet on my devices.

If you can share log captured right after you see a problem in Poweramp this may help to fix it without local testing.

From previous log there was a strange crash in the framework code which is not in Aosp Android 10 sources. The issues don’t exist on other Android 10 variants, so I guess next firmware updates should fix it.

18 hours ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the report. As you know this firmware beta is strictly limited by specific countries, so I don’t have it yet on my devices.

If you can share log captured right after you see a problem in Poweramp this may help to fix it without local testing.

From previous log there was a strange crash in the framework code which is not in Aosp Android 10 sources. The issues don’t exist on other Android 10 variants, so I guess next firmware updates should fix it.

Here's my log, hope it helps

logcat.txt

Archived