Poweramp
Manly Andrew

Music disrupts on play/pause

Usually when I pause the music through my headphones control or when I reconnect headphones after an accidental disconnect, the music player starts to skip certain songs, some songs don't play till the very end and even stops fading in and out. It also happens when I'm playing via Bluetooth and I've had to maybe run into a store quickly. When I get back into the car, the Bluetooth connects with no issues and music starts to play but then the music plays like I've said on top. Any help for how to fix this permanently because I have to always clear the cache & remove Poweramp from the open apps window and wait a minute before I reopen it and enjoy my music. 

Which version of Poweramp? You are posting in the legacy v2 area (build numbers up to 588) for which there is no further planned development.

Andre

18 hours ago, maxmp said:

What is your Poweramp build and devices/Android version? Thanks!

Its build 820 on galaxy s8 running on android 7.0

1 hour ago, Manly Andrew said:

Its build 820 on galaxy s8 running on android 7.0

That's nearly a year old, might be worth updating to 845 and seeing if your issue has been resolved in the meantime?

Andre

On 10/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, andrewilley said:

That's nearly a year old, might be worth updating to 845 and seeing if your issue has been resolved in the meantime?

Andre

Let me give it a try. Hopefully it fixed things