Poweramp Builds 842-853

maxmp

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Duarian Android can't distinguish between Unlocker app and main Poweramp app, so various stats may appear for either one or another app. Also, some Android variants will incorrectly calculate Unlocker app size.

Btw, you can remove Unlocker if license is verified and stored on the device (see Poweramp / Settings / About). Though, those stats will just move to Poweramp main app.

Thanks Max,

What would be causing Poweramp to use that much data? I don't stream anything on mobile data...

10 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Same problem i also have

Same problem here, Samsung s9,  android 9, build 850, no hd audio 

Also seeing increased battery usage in recent builds. Where previously 1hr 10 mins active usage would result in approx 2% battery drain now 11% is order of the day. Cant be more scientific than that I'm afraid, I realise it's an issue with many variables but none of my settings has changed and it's been noticeable across two rom (official) builds.  October patch, samsung

On 10/31/2019 at 7:49 PM, koolicecream said:

When click on Edit Tags... Keeps stopping... Problem raised after updating to latest build 850 @maxmp

Screenshot_20191101-001743.jpg

Same problem on latest Poweramp build v3-build-850-arm32-play [850002-b6eb1013] (beta channel), it crashes when clicking on edit tags and it also does when hasn´t been used for a while.

Poweramp inbuilt log from edit tags crash and a Logcat from "edit tags" and "start after a while" issues attached (Logcat Xtreme) .

This could be a relevant line:

Starting with NO_SESSION handoverId is deprecated. Just don't. You will break.

Will monitor battery consumption but as posted above the one from the unlocker app is higher as the one from the main app.

Motorola Moto G5 Plus stock rooted Oreo.

poweramp_edit_tags.txt Log_2019-11-01_21-22-13.txt

Since the latest update (on an LG G7 running stock Android 9), any time I add an album to the queue from the search screen, it goes into the queue in alphabetical order by track name, rather than track number, as was normal before. If I add from the albums screen, it goes into the queue fine, but anything from the search menu is out of order. Previously I had this problem only with compilation albums (I had to choose to list albums by name rather than artist for them to add to the queue correctly), but now all albums are affected, and changing the view order for albums has not changed anything.

Can someone check if this is happening on their device?

Settings > Library > Lists

Disable "click restarts track".

Play a song from an album, then go to the list page, and select another track from the same album.

On my device, this glitches the playtime either showing -:-- or a different time, and remains playing the same song.

This might only affect CUE based albums.

Screenshot_2019-11-01-15-00-53.thumb.png.882c02f1280bc3e1c92137978f07204f.png

LG G7 on stock 8.0.0 ROM without any kind of modifications nor root. On Build 850

The two recently mentioned bugs happens here as well.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:29 PM, djdarko said:

Play a song from an album, then go to the list page, and select another track from the same album.

On my device, this glitches the playtime either showing -:-- or a different time, and remains playing the same song.

Apparently it really happens just with cue split tracks

On 10/31/2019 at 3:49 PM, koolicecream said:

When click on Edit Tags... Keeps stopping... Problem raised after updating to latest build 850

Consistently happening with different formats, just a straight up crash as soon as the edit tags button is pressed

The bug with "edit tags" button is gone, working fine again, but, that cue split file problem seems to be worse now

Now not just the length appear as -:-- but the music doesn't change. You can go back and select any music of the album as much times as you want, the player will just keep playing the one that was playing before (the first selected) until you press >>| or you select a file from another album, lol

5 hours ago, ScarletNeko said:

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 851:

• Show On Lock Screen support for Android 10 (requires permission)
  • fix for Hi-Res on Redmi Note 8 Pro
  • folders By path (case sensitive) sorting
  • other bug fixes
  • translations updates

Thanks for the update Max, please look into the bug I mentioned above.

Also, please consider this suggestion I have made in the requests section: Peek View 

15 hours ago, DJ AJB said:

I can't steam those types of links (with extencion " .m3u8 ") ....

http://radiom2o-lh.akamaihd.net/i/RadioM2o_Live_1@42518/master.m3u8

The .M3U or .M3U8 files are playlists in themselves, not actual streaming audio links. They do contain the streaming audio URLs though. I downloaded the one that you mentioned above, and it seems to contain several bitrate options of the same radio station, but all you appear to need for the 48k version is an M3U file (or internal Poweramp playlist, if you just want to cut'n'paste the text) containing:

http://radiom2o-lh.akamaihd.net/i/RadioM2o_Live_1@42518/index_48_a-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Andre

@andrewilley @DJ AJB With m3u(8) it's a bit more complicated. The m3u(8) can be:

- just simple playlist for usual tracks
- playlist which includes stream links (http(s))
- HLS playlist. Poweramp supports those too, but the master playlist should be used. HLS m3u(8) contains links to other m3u(8)s, and those can contain next round of links to other m3u(8s). Those intermediate m3us may or may not be properly played (depending on resulting final stream) and I guess DJ AJB's m3u is one of such intermediate HLS m3u.

Archived