Poweramp Builds 842-853

maxmp

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

@majovajo can you please elaborate? As my op6 doesn’t have such behavior, but it’s on stock ROM. Does the issue happen all the time or just sometimes, may be in a specific scenario or for specific settings?

I'm not on a 1+ device but for my Moto G5+ I can ensure that it happens every time I tap the big magnifying glass between EQ and settings. Only the keyboard pops up (Gboard) After that the left hamburger menu doesn't react at all, only FC the app makes it useable again. If I start a search from the section for albums, artists etc.(small magnifying glass) it works and if I go back to to the bar at the bottom the search field appears as expected after that and searching is possible.

Moto G5+ / stock 8.1 /rooted with magisk. No custom kernel, no other changes.

If you need any logs let me know.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Citywolf said:

I'm not on a 1+ device but for my Moto G5+ I can ensure that it happens every time I tap the big magnifying glass between EQ and settings. Only the keyboard pops up (Gboard)

Not happened for me on a Samsung Galaxy A70 on build 843. Pressing the magnifying glass in either the Player screen or one of the category views opens up the search page as expected. I can then use the keyboard to type into the top line and execute a search as normal. Tried with default skins and a third-party skin.

Andre

On 10/4/2019 at 11:05 PM, maxmp said:

Yes, if possible (the logcat dump captured right after you reproduce the issue). Thanks!

Here's one log taken with Logcat Extreme, it shows just tapping on the magnifying glass and after that tapping on the (at that moment inactive) hamburger menu.  Log_2019-10-05_00-17-12.txt

The second one is the same just with swiping Poweramp out of the recents at the end (only way to start it again).With_swiping_recents_Log_2019-10-05_00-19-11.txt

If you need any other logs or something else please let me know.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, ca32 said:

Found a bug when doing a search of song, the songlist and main player collages.

Huawei Y6 Pro 2019

Android 9.0 (EMUI 9.1)

Latest build

It's a very odd bug indeed. I'm actually having the problem oh, the exact same problem write down to how to react to different button touches and how the application will basically lock out so I can function after pressing the search magnifying glass. The only difference is our devices because I'm on a Samsung Galaxy note 9 myself. honestly I thought it was because I'm in the beta channel to receive beta updates but even when I switch back over to just the regular updates and got out of the beta program and redownload Poweramp, it was still having the same issues.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:25 AM, maxmp said:

Streams are available only via Playlists (including various "smart" playlists like Recently added) and Queue (+ they are searchable). Other categories (such as albums - there is no stream album, or folder, or artist - stream can have no metadata at all) - don't show streams.

Currently you either upload/download m3u(8) file to any Poweramp recognized folder (playlist appears in Playlists category after auto or manual rescan), or you can add URL manually to any playlist (appears as last item in the given playlist).

Thanks for the detailed information but here is an example it can be played using km player but Poweramp can't play through the link

http://airfmgold-lh.akamaihd.net/i/fmgold_1@507591/master.m3u8

Is there any way to listen this channel using Poweramp

Oh thanks for the latest update it fixed volume panel problem

in 843-uni when I'm tapping on "Search icon", my keyboard opened but there is no search bar for writing something in there :))) and after that can't do anything with program and I'm forcing to close and re opening program again. it's like hanging or something. 

Honor 8x - JSN-L22

Android 9 - EMUI 9.1.0

67781_.jpg

7 minutes ago, TheDark said:

in 843-uni when I'm tapping on "Search icon", my keyboard opened but there is no search bar for writing something in there :))) and after that can't do anything with program and I'm forcing to close and re opening program again. it's like hanging or something. 

Honor 8x - JSN-L22

Android 9 - EMUI 9.1.0

67781_.jpg

Just read the last few posts, it's a known issue and will be fixed with next update.

https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/17757-Poweramp-build-842-843/?do=findComment&comment=78612

3 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for the detailed information but here is an example it can be played using km player but Poweramp can't play through the link

http://airfmgold-lh.akamaihd.net/i/fmgold_1@507591/master.m3u8

Is there any way to listen this channel using Poweramp

Oh thanks for the latest update it fixed volume panel problem

This is not a m3u with streams, so that's why it can't be played. Poweramp supports m3u(8) files with entries pointing to streams (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U). Your m3u is a HLS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming. Both are somewhat similar, but HLS is more about video streaming.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:17 PM, maxmp said:

@majovajo can you please elaborate? As my op6 doesn’t have such behavior, but it’s on stock ROM. Does the issue happen all the time or just sometimes, may be in a specific scenario or for specific settings?

I'm using the OP5 with the stock ROM too. I face this issue almost every time I open the app in a totally normal scenario.

the only thing that could be the problem on my side is that I'm on the latest open beta for OxygenOS instead of the stable version. however, I'd guess that shouldn't really cause any obstructions in how the app functions but that's just my 2 cents on it.

hope that helps you identify the problem. thanks!

1 hour ago, prag.un said:

I'm using the OP5 with the stock ROM too. I face this issue almost every time I open the app in a totally normal scenario.

Is this the issue with Search not working, and just popping up the keyboard? If so, please read the post a few hours before yours: 

Andre

Archived