Poweramp Builds 842-853

maxmp

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo! Yu did it! I have gone to test.

P.S. Did you add network playback support ?!

On S7 flat, (ported 9.0 pie), I checked out the alternative font, it's cool, and I don’t seen “moved out text”.

P.P.S. M3U and PLS with internet-radio com has not yet been able to play in Poweramp.

Thanks for the internet stream. Could we get the ability to exclude the stream links from some categories (such as recently added),to name them and maybe a seperate stream category? As far as bugs go,I noticed the add url menu option doesn't work (but maybe cause it's beta?). Thanks for another great update Max, this feature was unexpected for me

Edit: The option add url works in a playlist but not on other categories where it is also shown 

Edit 2: From some radio streams I added I noticed that the name of the station gets written in the album tag. So maybe this one should be used in the library instead of the song name that correctly changes with every song?

Thanks Max for this wonderful update, but I'm not sure how to use network stream the Add Url option works in playlist category but nothing happens if I try to add it in other categories. Even after adding it to playlist category the playback is not working

I still can't figure it out how to use network stream if I copy a link & paste in add URL option in my KM Player pro it starts playing but not the case with Poweramp is it limited to some specific website or I'm doing wrong or this is a different feature 🤔

thanks for the update! I'm using the folder structure and some of my preview album arts disappeared. But when selecting the album the actual cover art is there. I already did rescans and full scans, but they stay like this. They were visible in the previous version, how can I get the preview art to get shown again?

Screenshot_20190929-195231_Poweramp.jpg

The Chromecast button can't be disabled anymore. I don't use Chromecast and it's on top of the album art. Please fix this.

Also how is the multiple sort criteria thing coming along that we talked about in July or something? (I'll edit in the link to the thread when I find it)

Edit: I'm talking about this:

On 7/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, maxmp said:

Generally, I think you want secondary sort setting (there is a hidden secondary sort field already, for example, year + name for albums). This is quite possible, adding to the backlog. Thanks!

On 7/12/2019 at 12:57 AM, maxmp said:

What is planned short term is ability to add 2nd and may be 3rd level of sorting.

Custom categories are also planned, but they won’t be a hierarchy, they were planned as top level flat categories added by user with the specific filtering. Sorting is not directly related to this. Thanks!

28 minutes ago, LPW00 said:

The Chromecast button can't be disabled anymore. I don't use Chromecast and it's on top of the album art. Please fix this.

Also how is the multiple sort criteria thing coming along that we talked about in July or something? (I'll edit in the link to the thread when I find it)

Edit: I'm talking about this:

Haha! I just updated the thread. 🙏🏽 @maxmp

Just noticed something with the album art, after this update for some reason all my files that had embedded cue sheet, although it shows album art on the now playing and on the music list, on the folders list they don't show any picture. I've seen it earlier but thought I would just need to select some pictures again but apparently nothing I try to do solve it.

The files affected are single files that has embedded cue sheet on them, they're on my music folder inside any subfolder, as they have their own structure. But I too noticed some non cue split files on folders that has this same behavior

The folder list just doesn't show some pictures anymore. Here's two sample pictures.

[Edit]

There's also a thing where some songs show incorrect length info, I don't know why but that is a persistent problem for me with wavpack files that has DSD streams or files with cue sheet. That doesn't really do any harm but yeah it still happens... It's possible to see it ok de first picture on last music. It definitely doesn't has 33min as even the 3 music's together wouldn't reach that.

Archived