Multiple Genres For Each Song

NalaDinW

I'm tempted to but the full version, however I'm missing one feature that is essential for the way I sort music. I want to be able to assign multiple genres to one song. The song would then appear in both the genres lists. 

As an example, I have a song that consists out of DnB, but there's rap on top of it. I would like to give this song both the genres rap and DnB. So I can hear the song when I listen to rap and when I listen to DnB. 

I hope this feature would be as simple as using a , or / in between genres to assign multiple genres for a song, however I don't know how this works in programming.

If this feature were to be added please email me at noahdewaard1@gmail.com and I would instantly buy the app!

Multiple genres is supported. I believe the proper delimiters are ";" (semicolon) and "//" (double slash).

It be be great if this were also supported for Artists and Album Artists. Would be great for albums like "The Union" by "Elton John" and "Leon Russell", "Riding with the King" "BB King" and "Eric Clapton" and many others.

2 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

Multiple genres is supported. I believe the proper delimiters are ";" (semicolon) and "//" (double slash). 

You're right! Thanks for pointing it out. They should however make it more obvious that the feature exists

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 7:26 PM, w3wilkes said:

It be be great if this were also supported for Artists and Album Artists. Would be great for albums like "The Union" by "Elton John" and "Leon Russell", "Riding with the King" "BB King" and "Eric Clapton" and many others.

+1

Archived