License activation problems on FiiO M6!

Marco64

I purchased the license for Poweramp to install it on my FiiO M6 device, I downloaded the Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk version and successfully installed it on my device, so I did the Already Purchased procedure on the inserted email software and Order ID, but Poweramp keeps telling me "Validate purchase failed - No Google or Email account (Android 3+) registered on the device"
The version is in Italian and the device is connected to the internet and has no Google Play
I would like to make the software work otherwise, if it is not possible to recover the money spent.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume your device is using a very old version of Android (pre 5.0), otherwise please use PA v3 instead of the legacy v2 app.

If you purchased via Google Play, you need to be using the same Google Play account on any device that needs to use that licence. It will not work without Google Play present and logged in.

If you purchased from the website, you need to have the email account that you originally registered with set up on that device, and enter the details from the confirmation email.

See the FAQs, e.g:
http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-poweramp-purchase
http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323571-unlocker-without-google-account
http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323561-apm-response-no-valid-google-accounts

Andre

For Android 7, try using PA v3 rather than the legacy v2 version. The licence limitations a bit more modern and less restrictive (see the FAQs) although you'll still need to fulfil the requirements of the email confirmation (if a direct purchase) or have a Google Play account set up on it if you bought via Google Play.

Andre

On 9/10/2019 at 12:15 AM, andrewilley said:

The license is valid for all versions, v2 or v3.

Andre

I tried tonight with v3, but nothing.
APM response answers me - 500_NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT myemail.it
I have re-done the test several times, but always the same result !!!
:(

I'm assuming you have a direct licence, purchased from the website here, as you say there is no Google Play on your device. And then you have downloaded and installed the latest APK from https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/category/2-poweramp-v3-latest-releases/ (currently build 841).

Once you have done that, follow the instructions in http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323565-apm-response-500-no-order-for-act to enter the details from your purchase confirmation email.

I'm going to move this thread to one of the v3 areas for wider reach, as it is no longer a v2 discussion.

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'm assuming you have a direct licence, purchased from the website here, as you say there is no Google Play on your device. And then you have downloaded and installed the latest APK from https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/category/2-Poweramp-v3-latest-releases/ (currently build 841).

Once you have done that, follow the instructions in http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323565-apm-response-500-no-order-for-act to enter the details from your purchase confirmation email.

I'm going to move this thread to one of the v3 areas for wider reach, as it is no longer a v2 discussion.

Andre

In the instructions it says:
"2. Poweramp v2 only: add the email from order confirmation email from PayPro Global as Google Account or Email Account from your device Android Settings => Accounts"
But I don't have Accounts on my FiiO M6 device, I have no way to define an account !!!

However, isn't it clear to me if the email with which I have to register and purchase the license has to be google, that is xxxxx@gmail.com?
Because if so, the email with which I bought the license has no "gmail.com" domain, but "fastwebnet.it"!

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

... please see the notes for v3, not v2. As I said, v2 was much more restrictive in the way licences worked (and it would not have worked on your setup).

Andre

And where are the notes for v3?
Personally it's a week that I try to make this player work, but I can't get it to work under license!
I think I'll ask for the money back ... :(

11 hours ago, Marco64 said:

And where are the notes for v3?
Personally it's a week that I try to make this player work, but I can't get it to work under license!
I think I'll ask for the money back ... :(

In the FAQs I referred to above (http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/topics/50053-poweramp-unlocker) both v2 and v3 instructions are included wherever there are differences. 

If you are still having problems with your account after trying that, please contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com (or use the Get Support option inside the app).

If you search for "fiio" in these forums, there are plenty of people discussing M6, M9 etc usage (so it must work for them) so unless your device is wildly different for some reason, the problem should not be insurmountable.

Andre

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using Poweramp on a fiio M6, no issues with the license, I just bought a website, single device, license (doesn't matter whether the email is Google or not) and entered the email and license key into Poweramp (with a network connection)

To whom it may concern and find this usefull in future,

I have a Fiio M6 device and was trying to use my old Poweramp license, purchased via Google Play back in 2012 - As I didnt have a purchase order ID, since this is only available for purchases made via the website (direct), and the Fiio M6 does not support google services, I contacted the Poweramp support via the email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com but had no lucky on converting my old license, so had to purchase a new license via website, single device and the registration process in M6 was smooth using the Order ID and email used on the purchase - All is working fine.

It's a shame I had to rebuy the player - But I accepted it since Poweramp is infinitely better than the stock Fiio Music player.

• 11 months later...

The M6 runs a customised version of Android 7, are you able to install the Poweramp v3 apk onto it? Website purchases should work as long as you have internet connectivity, but the old V2 of Poweramp required an email account to validate, which you may not be able to install on such a customised device. 

Andre

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone, today I did the test that it could be used to activate Poweramp again first, the APK of Fiio, save it on the memory card and also download this version Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk Build 588 also in the memory card, first install the old version of Poweramp and already installed install the APK of Fiio and now it works again, I hope it works for you too. sorry for my writing. I'm not good with English.

• 4 months later...

I have just bought the current v3 to install on my Fiio M6. I followed the instructions in the email I received after I purchased the software, all went well.

The player has scanned my music files and built the database. Playing various tracks right now, all seems to work fine.

I'm using Poweramp on my phone for a number of months and I find it is the superior player, compared with the default players on Fiio or my phone.