Phone: HTC U12+ (Stock ROM)

Android: 9

BT Headphones: Bang & Olufsen H9i with touch controls

Hi guys,

I've recently bought the B&O H9i headphones with touch controls and I've discovered that Poweramp is going a bit crazy when using the touch controls. As we will see a rise in touch controlled headphones soon I think it is viral that this issue is fixed. So the problem araises when I try to use the touch controls in anyway. You swipe backward or forward on the earcup to change the track, this works well in other music apps, but in Poweramp it changes the track and pauses the music, after the track change, I've experimented with different button responses in settings, but it only makes the problem worse. On single press setting it changes a track and pauses it. on the double/truple setting it skips 1,2 or 3 tracks and pauses it, same happens on long press setting, this makes using the touch controls unbearable. Also I have noticed that Poweramp goes crazy on its own without touching the touch controls when double/triple press setting is enabled, skipping tracks randomly pausing music, skipping tracks again. Please ask me for any more info if needed, hope this can be quickly resolved, as Poweramp is my most facourite app for years and the B&O Headphones are one of the best out there so they should be compatible with the app. I do not experiance similar issues with the n7 player or tidal. I would hate to have to swap to n7 its s%$t! xD

Looking forward to your help

Adi

Archived