Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Flower

UPnP/DLNA

Please add in the next version­čÖĆ

Output To Redirect audio output to another device (UPnP/DLNA)

UPnP/DLNA Network Scan

25_upnpdlna.jpg

To get this going I downloaded BubbleUPNP. That works well to get upnp/dlna functionality. FiiO own feature would be great too.

On 8/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, JLA said:

To get this going I downloaded BubbleUPNP´╗┐. That works well to get upnp/dlna functionality. FiiO own feature would be great too.

Are you saying you got this to work with Poweramp in addition to having BubbleUPNP?

Instead of starting a new topic, I'll post this here because this is exactly why I came here today... I really just want to play my music on my phone in Poweramp and cast to Poweramp on my second android device (Android Car Head Unit). My second device doesn't have chromecast and that appears to be the only way to cast now? I want to actually use my Head Unit and toggle to Radio, Built in GPS Navigation, while using Poweramp and not have to plug in or Mirror the phone onto the second device and use it instead of the head units ui. So at the very least I want play/pause/<> track info and cover art to transfer. I can't believe we've come so far with our phones, but it feels like we are 10 years behind with our car head units when it comes to communicating with each other. 

I've bought a new generic Android Car Head Unit. I installed Car Launcher AGAMA and everything works great except I don't see Track info or cover Art in the launcher although I do see just Track Info in the Bluetooth stock app. I tried all day so many different solutions and nothing worked, no App would help display Track Info or artwork coming from my phone to the head unit and work with the launcher. So I installed BubbleUPNP to both devices and played audio using it's Built-In player and Track info + Cover Art magically worked!!! Now how can I do this with Poweramp???

Yes, Chromecast is the only option for now (apart from Bluetooth). DLNA is planned for some time in the future though.

Andre