Can't sign into Poweramp forum account

Chrisubuntu

I'm unable to sign into my Poweramp account. I get the "invalid email" error on the first try and get locked out for 5 minutes on 2nd attempt. The only way to get back in is to reset my password. If I close my browser, I get logged out and back to square one. It's been more than a month. I even created a second account with same problem. I've tried Chrome Android and Windows as well as Firefox Pc/Android with same results. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisubuntu said:

I'm unable to sign into my Poweramp account. I get the "invalid email" error on the first try and get locked out for 5 minutes on 2nd attempt. The only way to get back in is to reset my password. If I close my browser, I get logged out and back to square one. It's been more than a month. I even created a second account with same problem. I've tried Chrome Android and Windows as well as Firefox Pc/Android with same results. 

I had something like this once. You've got an e-mail-adress and a username. I guess you're using the email-adress - try the username "Chrisubuntu" instead for the login and see if that helps.

Archived