M3U playlist - start from file explorer, load playlist and begin playing. Possible?

enw

I am new to Poweramp. I searched for this, and didn't find an answer.  Hopefully I am not missing something obvious.

I have my playlist organized in a hierarchical format on my device storage.  What I would like to do is press on a playlist, have that playlist load into Poweramp and begin playing.

I did import all the playlists, and they are working properly - when I navigate inside the app.  I would just like to be able to do this from  my file browser.  Is this possible?  If so, how would I set  this up.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Thank you for pointing me there.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure that out. 

Perhaps somebody can point me in the right direction.  If I know that playlist name, how would I construct the intent that would make Poweramp start playing that playlist.

Search the forum again as there are users who do this. There have been request for this so I have provided the Poweramp playlist id in my app so tasker can launch a playlist. By the way, you can launch a playlist to play with Poweramp from my app New Playlist Manager too.

Thanks for all of the help.  I reviewed those posts and also took a look at New Playlist Manager.  

Somehow, New Playlist Manager is not listing any of my playlists (either on the device or in Poweramp) thought the tracks are listed.  I was looking at the free version just to see the capabilities.  Could it be due to the fact that my media files are stored on an external SD card?

I actually am working on another solution, and just about have it working.  I created a flow in automagic that brings up mixplorer, allows me to pick a file and feeds the result into Poweramp (automagic has a built in capability that is similar to the autoinput plugin for tasker).

Can I suggest that the capability of picking a playlist file and starting with that playlist be considered as a future capability for Poweramp.

In any case, I really appreciate all of the assistance.

Archived