Poweramp Build 838

maxmp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, koolicecream said:

Anyway to hide that label? If not than can you add an option @maxmp and also an option to make buttons white? 

Button colours can be changed be using skins, or skin settings.

That label would only show if your music is incorrectly tagged, what does Info/Tags show for that track? You can currently hide the warning for missing album titles ("Unknown Album") but not the artist level. It might be a good idea if that option could hide both of the "unknown" messages though; if you don't want to see one of them, then you probably don't want to see the other either. 

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Button colours can be changed be using skins, or skin settings.

That label would only show if your music is incorrectly tagged, what does Info/Tags show for that track? You can currently hide the warning for missing album titles ("Unknown Album") but not the artist level. It might be a good idea if that option could hide both of the "unknown" messages though; if you don't want to see one of them, then you probably don't want to see the other either. 

Andre

Info/tags is blank for artist so that what there should be an option to hide artist label.... And I am talking about the white time label when we select light theme... Hope you got me 

FiiO X5iii STILL lacks Direct HD - Hi Res output option on 2.5mm balanced headphone output and 3.5mm line out connection.

Please provide a test build or something to work this out. Why are these outputs viewed as "speaker" in Poweramp, and restricted to OpenSL ES at 16/48?

Please at least notify users of these limitations, every single time I see FiiO Hi Res in the changelogs you give me hope and every time I'm let down.

1 hour ago, SCHiZZ3O said:

Is it possible in future builds to move this item down? 

There are a couple of context menus that seem to only use part of the available screen and then require scrollable content (such as in your case). It would be nice if these menus displayed in one go, assuming the device's screen-size allows for it.

Andre

1 hour ago, NickIst said:

Can somebody explain the idea of the new Album Artist... . I flicked it on and off but didn't tumble to its functionality 

What exactly did you switch where ? Could you perhaps provide a screenshot ?

The "Album Artist" tag isn't new.

5 hours ago, NickIst said:

Can somebody explain the idea of the new Album Artist... . I flicked it on and off but didn't tumble to its functionality 

When ON, the Album Artist tag in tracks will appear in the main app and list in the Album Artist (AA) category. So if you have a Various Artist (VA) tag as AA, all tracks will show VA.

On the other hand, when set to OFF, the Artist tag will appear instead. That is, if you have proper tags for AA and Artist.

This was discussed over another thread. Here you go.

3 hours ago, blaubär said:

What exactly did you switch where ? Could you perhaps provide a screenshot ?

The "Album Artist" tag isn't new.

I mean Album Artist Label for Album Artist Tracks

52 minutes ago, NickIst said:

I mean Album Artist Label for Album Artist Tracks

Does what it says on the tin. If you are viewing or listening to songs using the Album Artist category, you can decide whether the artist information that is shown beneath the song title is based on the info designated for the track artist (e.g. "Elvis Presley",  "ABBA", etc) or the info contained in the overall Album Artist tag (which might be something more generic like "Various Artists" for a collection album).

Andre

On 7/7/2019 at 2:05 AM, maxmp said:

@SynekPablo @LePetit_w this is for FiiO Android based players, like M11. As for BTR3 it was supported already (that’s BT receiver, not a DAP). Thanks!

Hey maxmp, is something like the earstudio es100 supported, it's a BT receiver similar to the BTR3. I have to check some info on what the hi res do with the Fiio

If I use Hi-res output + DVC  (replay gain active) on ZTE Axon 7 LOS 16.0 Pie ROM volume is  about  -12dB (I added +12dB to replay gain to match volume)   lower  than Stock Oreo Rom at identical settings (all settings restored to default first).  No DVC and standart outputs are at the same volume level like Oreo , But  only DVC has  -12dB lower than Oreo.  

I have to use  DVC since no DVC cannot output hi-res frequencies. 

I am getting an error while changing third party skin options then it's re-set to Poweramp default skin.

It's happening with two different skins made by two different developers (Retro Black skin & Luminous White) I captured the screenshot while using Luminous

Here's is the screen shot (Please note that the error is 100% reproducible on both skins and give exact same error message)

Luminous shows this error while accessing the song info screen almost every time & Retro Black skin give this error while changing accent colour it's easy to reproduce while visualisation is on other wise more than 10 attempt is required

Archived