Lock Poweramp Volume?

w3wilkes

It should remember the last setting, but I find that my phone only sometimes does that. On other occasions it has dropped to a lower level and I have to turn the BT level back up to 100% on the phone (along with annoying and distracting nanny messages saying "did you know this may be too loud").

Andre

I wonder if it would be worth while for PA to have the ability to lock the volume for certain types of output like Bluetooth in a car where the playback volume is normally controlled using the car audio volume control?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:43 AM, andrewilley said:

It should remember the last setting, but I find that my phone only sometimes does that. On other occasions it has dropped to a lower level and I have to turn the BT level back up to 100% on the phone (along with annoying and distracting nanny messages saying "did you know this may be too loud").

Andre

@andrewilley I have noticed this recently too, with build 838 on LG G6 Oreo. It didn't happen often before, but seems to be after any calls that last more than a few minutes. @maxmp Perhaps this has something to do with the display sleep timing when the call changes the focus? When the call ends and focus is passed back to PA, it seems to always reset the BT volume to 50%. But if there could be an option to fix the volume level to 100%, or at least selectable, when connected to specific devices (i.e. BT or USB DAC) that may resolve this issue and also answer the same request mentioned by @w3wilkes too.

GB

Archived