Poweramp
Ducktamine

Minimal - Simple & Clean Poweramp V3 Skin

I just downloaded this skin along with getting a new phone. So far, I love it so much! My only complaint/question is would it be possible to move the top buttons down right above the title and track info?

On 8/3/2019 at 5:49 AM, Chubby Doughnut said:

I just downloaded this skin along with getting a new phone. So far, I love it so much! My only complaint/question is would it be possible to move the top buttons down right above the title and track info?

+1 !

very nice skin! 

it seems to me that having both seekbar and waveseek (in particolar the static one) is somehow useless, it would be nice to have an option to hide it (the seekbar) 

the icons on the bottom looks quite small, could be difficult to hit them while driving... 

S. 

On 8/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, Chubby Doughnut said:

Please don't change this. The minimal skin is the only one with these less used buttons out of the way and not the center of focus. I much prefer the current layout with the metadata below the artwork, the function buttons at the very top, and the access buttons at the very bottom.

1 minute ago, MotleyG said:

Please don't change this. The minimal skin is the only one with these less used buttons out of the way and not the center of focus. I much prefer the current layout with the metadata below the artwork, the function buttons at the very top, and the access buttons at the very bottom.

Actually, a request I would like to see is an option to choose a second colour for the top and bottom buttons. This would help to compliment the main colour choice. The top buttons should keep the base colour when off, and use the second colour when active. The bottom buttons can always be the second colour.

On 8/15/2019 at 2:16 AM, MotleyG said:

It doesn't have to be a permanent change, but I think it should at least be an option.

Great skin - the cleanest I've yet come across. Just one complaint: when you hide the top buttons (which I like to do as I never use them), the track counter is placed over the album art, and if said art happens to be white or light blue/grey it can be very hard to see. Perhaps add a thin dark outline to the text, or else move it to above the track title (there seems to be some room there)?

screenshot1.jpg