Minimal - Simple & Clean Poweramp V3 Skin

Minimal Poweramp V3 Skin

New skin for Poweramp with clean and minimal design. The main goal was to keep theme clean and simple with some options for customization, but not overload for easy to use.

Accent colors: • Magenta • Cyan • Green • Orange • Violet • Grey

Background colors: • Light • Dark • Black

UI show/hide options: • rating • track counter • category change buttons • track meta info • buttons border

Waveseek options: • disabled waveseek • Static waveseek • Scrollable waveseek • Pro Buttons for waveseek

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.v3.skins.minimal

minimal_poweramp_skin_1.jpg

minimal_poweramp_skin_2.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, imetral said:

there's a bug where the small bar seek below the album art is still usable when out of the player screen leading to accidental skipping, otherwise really good shit.

Hi, imetralThanks for your reply. New update with bug  fixes ready and will be avaialble soon.

5 hours ago, monkeybutt said:

dumb question: is it possible to remove the bottom bar (search, menu, etc.) completely?

It is possible, but in that situation some non experienced users could be confused if accidentally turn that option on.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:31 AM, Ducktamine said:

It is possible, but in that situation some non experienced users could be confused if accidentally turn that option on.

ah yeah, just realized that there's no other access to options aside from that hamburger menu

can I request a few things for the skin? please add black & white accent colors and blur/adaptive background

also, my seekbar doesn't follow accent color, it's grey no matter which color i pick

can I request a few things for the skin? please add black & white accent colors and blur/adaptive background

Added to TODO list

also, my seekbar doesn't follow accent color, it's grey no matter which color i pick

It is grey when not pressed,  mimicries ios player look.  Maybe add some "Accent colored seekbar" to option. 

15 minutes ago, hrolf1713 said:

Hi, amazing skin, thank you !

I have an issue though. My album covers on the now playing screen seem to be much smaller than they should be:

Screenshot_20190709-165503_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.e5c887fb942887720c27dd86b03d45ac.jpg

It's on a Galaxy S9 phone.

it's not a bug, its feature.

While not playing, album cover downscaled. Please, check if it becomes larger while playing.

5 minutes ago, Ducktamine said:

it's not a bug, its feature.

While not playing, album cover downscaled. Please, check if it becomes larger while playing.

Oh. I quickly installed the skin at work and didn't even bother to play something. My bad.

It actually makes that skin even better. Thank you !

This skin is really nice.

Would it be possible to have the rwnd/play/ffwd buttons without the circle background when album art blur is on? Unless I've missed the setting?

Also, would you consider an option for flat bottom icons, rather than just the outlines (if you know what I mean)?

30 minutes ago, gaberad said:

This skin is really nice.

Would it be possible to have the rwnd/play/ffwd buttons without the circle background when album art blur is on? Unless I've missed the setting?

Also, would you consider an option for flat bottom icons, rather than just the outlines (if you know what I mean)?

Hi.

There is no such setting. Circle was added to play/pause for smooth animation between play pause buttons change, will check if I could solve it  without circle background.

Flat icon used as active state, and otlined when it is not.  Need to think about active style for flat icons.

It would be nice if the background and the accent colors could be selected through a RGB color picker o something like that.

In my case, it could allow me to match the Poweramp skin with my SystemUI dark theme and Oxygen Blue accent color.

Anyway, great skin. It is the first V3 third party skin i really like.

5 hours ago, vitumen said:

It would be nice if the background and the accent colors could be selected through a RGB color picker o something like that.

In my case, it could allow me to match the Poweramp skin with my SystemUI dark theme and Oxygen Blue accent color.

Anyway, great skin. It is the first V3 third party skin i really like.

It would be great to have RGB color picker, but it is impossible to achieve that feature with skins. 

The only way is to add more color variants via skin options. So you can tell hex color values you want and I'll add it in next releases. 

Any chance the category buttons can be made just a bit larger? Still smaller than the seek buttons is okay but the current dot is just too small to use without missing them and grabbing the waveseek bar instead.

31 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

Any chance the category buttons can be made just a bit larger? Still smaller than the seek buttons is okay but the current dot is just too small to use without missing them and grabbing the waveseek bar instead.

Thanks fore reply, MotleyG

will update in next release. What do you think about keeping dot size the same, but enlarging touch area?

20 hours ago, Ducktamine said:

It would be great to have RGB color picker, but it is impossible to achieve that feature with skins. 

The only way is to add more color variants via skin options. So you can tell hex color values you want and I'll add it in next releases. 

And maybe through an editable config file on the app folder?

I will really appreciate if you could include a dark-blueish background color like the #202026. And the #42A5F5 blue accent, both from the Swift Dark substratum theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived