Poweramp Build 836

maxmp

3 hours ago, Masa said:

Thank you.

I'm sorry in advance for this odd question.

How should I do to make enable 64 bit?

(Phone: Moto E4, Android 7.1.1, No rooted)

Your phone is most likely running 32bit Android despite having a 64bit processor.  Apparently this is common with phones that have less than 3GB of RAM. My LG Stylo 2 is the same way.

4 hours ago, Masa said:

Thank you.

I'm sorry in advance for this odd question.

How should I do to make enable 64 bit?

(Phone: Moto E4, Android 7.1.1, No rooted)

Screenshot_20190629-102016.png

Oh thanks for showing that, I didnt know you can check the 32/64 bit through the about menu. 

3 hours ago, PChwdhry said:

You have to do nothing. It is of apk support for your 64-bit device.

64-bit support is only related to the way the app functions with the device's processor chip, it has nothing to do with any app features or audio quality changes. Just wanted to make sure people were aware.

Andre

Thanks for fix of the Samsung Pie Hi-Res. Can you explain how it works with Samsung bit upscaling, because before PA (before the Pie update broke hires) displayed the 24 bit in audio output string in the track info

13 minutes ago, NickIst said:

Before, PA (before the Pie update broke hires) displayed the 24 bit in audio output string in the track info

Info/Tags for a track will display the encoding format of the actual audio file, not the output mode. To see the current output mode, tap on the metadata line at the bottom of the Player screen until you see the relevant info (you can view either the file encoding details or the output method, so keep tapping round).

Andre 

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Info/Tags for a track will display the encoding format of the actual audio file, not the output mode. To see the current output mode, tap on the metadata line at the bottom of the Player screen until you see the relevant info (you can view either the file encoding details or the output method, so keep tapping round).

Andre 

Yes I know,  that's what I meant a metadata line. 

That skipping problem from the SoX resampler seems to be solved as it didn't happened to me again so far... I haven't been listening as much as I was on the older version but I already did for enough time to see it's not happening.

I'm actually here to, forgive me, request something. I did it two times already on the requests channel but it was completely lost the two times, so I'm risking on doing it here...

Back on Poweramp V3 build 790, there was a viewing style for the songs and folders that I really miss a lot. I don't even know its name since on that version the menu with the viewing styles weren't functional yet. I've used it not for long since it just appeared on that specific version, but that completely captured my heart and I miss that viewing style since the very day Poweramp graduated from V3 b790. I'm attaching the screenshot link to the post.

Forgive me I know it's not the right place but, the other times it got lost so here it may get more visibility...

LG G7, Stock LG UI ROM, Android 8.0.0, Poweramp V3 build 836 (Screenshot from V3 build 790)Ip1Ky5m_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Hola,

- Los botones de pausar/jugar, anterior/siguiente del reproductor no se muestran en la pantalla de bloqueo. No se muestra la canción que se está reproduciendo en la pantalla de bloqueo

- La notificación de la canción que se está reproduciendo no se muestra a COLOR

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, android 7.0, procesador SD 625

6 hours ago, ScarletNeko said:

Back on Poweramp V3 build 790, there was a viewing style for the songs and folders that I really miss a lot. I don't even know its name since on that version the menu with the viewing styles weren't functional yet.

So you are looking for a skin that shows song name and file name in the upper part of the album art ?

12 minutes ago, blaubär said:

So you are looking for a skin that shows song name and file name in the upper part of the album art ?

Kind of, it looks very nice in my opinion on some occasions (like a folder with files from multiple albums and the folders screen itself), plus it gives more space to show the name of the file/folder which is very helpful, on my case I have a lot of files with really long tags, usually Japanese names, on the album name or the artists and so on. 

As weird as it may look, yeah that's kinda what I'm asking for. Also we can't deny it looks better than the actual list-compact (which is the one that gives most room for file/folder names, but has a ridiculously small album art) and the list-small which also has a weirdly small album art. Even that the style I've been asking for cuts the album art, it's still easier to identify than the other modes mentioned, aren't?

Edit: also, that's not really a skin thing, it has to be implemented on the player itself, the skins will just need to have support for it. At least I haven't found a skin yet that has custom folder views all by itself...

Archived