Poweramp Build 835

maxmp

About the album art: in the list view it just loads thumbnails, right? So album art of a lower resolution wouldn't really improve loading/caching significantly, would it?

Edit: Wait.. Did u do anything to it? It seems to be better, but that could be placebo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 hours ago, SCHiZZ3O said:

Good afternoon. Is a 20 band equalizer planned for the future?

I would suggest not to increase the number of bands but make more parameters customizable : frequency, width, gain.

With a parametric EQ you won't need that many bands. See screenshot example for my Bose PC Speakers.

528201963710.jpg

52820196421.jpg

7 hours ago, blaubär said:

I would suggest not to increase the number of bands but make more parameters customizable : frequency, width, gain.

With a parametric EQ you won't need that many bands. See screenshot example for my Bose PC Speakers.

528201963710.jpg

52820196421.jpg

is that the EQ of Neutron Player?

Neutron gives you the opportunity to make a very fine sound tuning thanks to the EQ.

But the prerequisite is that you have a bit of specialized knowledge or are willing to deal with it a bit more intensively.

If you do not know what you're doing, listening to music quickly becomes frustrating because the sound has not been optimized as desired, but rather degraded.

The sound in the wired headset is much better than bluetooth. Can I add an option to switch between wired and Bluetooth headset to activate the bass and more details quickly after connecting the Bluetooth headset in the program settings?

1 hour ago, SynekPablo said:

If you do not know what you're doing, listening to music quickly becomes frustrating because the sound has not been optimized as desired, but rather degraded. 

If you don't know what you are doing everything is dangerous.

Actually I find it easier to configure less bands in more detail.

10 hours ago, blaubär said:

If you don't know what you are doing everything is dangerous.

Actually I find it easier to configure less bands in more detail.

I strongly suspect that most people prefer the uncomplicated version of the EQ.

The Neutron Player offers such an EQ and yet Poweramp is preferred.

You can see that clearly in the downloads.

I think that's one of the reasons why Poweramp is so popular, you do not have to tune much to get great sound.

With the neutron you have to take your time until you have set the EQ to achieve similar results.

Archived