Poweramp
Ducktamine

Marshall - Dark Retro Gold/Metal Poweramp V3 Skin

It's been for a while to make new skeuomorphic design skin for new Poweramp v3 like old skins were. 

I had to do some effort with 9-patch backgrounds for proper animation, responsive graphic to look good on different screen sizes and now its done. 

With some probability there can be mistakes and there will definitely be wishes, so I will be glad to hear your ideas and your feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.v3.skins.marshall

My old skins for Poweramp v2 will be updated soon.

m.jpg

Wow!!!

Request will be Black/Grey/Chrome-like for color. Dark skin, as well. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Impressive programming! Seems like almost anything is possible when it comes to customizing skins. 

The key are the graphics!

2 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

The key are the graphics!

Definitely. Take that Google and your Material Design nonsense... :)

Andre

Nice! This is the closest I have seen so far to the type of 'stylish' PA v3 metal-skin I have been looking for. The deck player rectangle buttons and main UI is retro-cool, but I would

have loved 'standard/default buttons' (play, rewind etc) in gold metal in the main UI and artist+title beneath the album-picture (though it would have gone against the retro-idea).

Great skin, but I think would look better if the bottom gold section was the same width as the album art frame, like your other retro skins. Maybe add as an alternate.

1 hour ago, Chubby Doughnut said:

Is it just me or does the seek bar not work? 

Not just you, it doesn't work while music is playing, works fine when music is stopped, but it works ok  on both playing/stopped in his other skins so probably just a bug he will no doubt fix in an update, hadn't noticed till you mentioned it

On 6/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ducktamine said:

It's been for a while to make new skeuomorphic design skin for new Poweramp v3 like old skins were. 

I had to do some effort with 9-patch backgrounds for proper animation, responsive graphic to look good on different screen sizes and now its done. 

With some probability there can be mistakes and there will definitely be wishes, so I will be glad to hear your ideas and your feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.v3.skins.marshall

My old skins for Poweramp v2 will be updated soon.

m.jpg

Loved the level of detail. The color options is just so impressive... Bought and rocking...!!!