Poweramp
infernus

move buttons off the album art

For the top one (Chromecast) You can click settings> Look and feel >Player UI >Chromecast Button and change it to main menu, it will stop it showing over artwork. or you can disable it also. The 3 dots, some skins show those dots under the artwork instead of over it, just check a few free skins out to see what ones you like

Another idea that I have suggested is to make those (as well as the title labels) disappear after a moment, and be triggered to re-show by nudging the artwork.

@djdarkoi can make track title and album artist, rating/like dislike, 3 dots dissapear when playing a track in my $yaps$ skin if there is more interest in this

11 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@djdarkoi can make track title and album artist, rating/like dislike, 3 dots dissapear when playing a track in my $yaps$ skin if there is more interest in this

Cool, is there any way to do a fade out (disappear) fade in (re-appear) effect? That would probably be ideal.

3 minutes ago, djdarko said:

fade out (disappear) fade in (re-appear) effect?

Probably, Poweramp uses fade in and out a lot so i would be surprised if this cannot be achieved