No Find Music Folder - Huewai P30

david ramplin

Hi

I have just changed my phone to a Huewai P30.  reloaded Poweramp trail and full version as always.  The player will not pick up my music folder in internal storage.  I can select internal storage folder but there are no sub-folders to select from this.  I have then tried all 3 different scanning opions and none of them will pick up the music which is located under internal storage / Music.  This is in the same formats I have used on Poweramp for years.

Please help.

Long running - happy since 2011 or sooner? - user here. Registered only because of this bug on One Plus 7 Pro. 

Clear data sorted the problem, but had it too (see attached). 

Music files were loaded on boot. But it produced an error on open new file (file cannot be loaded). It would start playback, however it was not possible to seek.

Once I wanted to change directories (exclude camera and downloads), it produced as in screenshot on selection and rescan with 0 files. 

Clear Storage and works as before.

Hopefully you can catch the bug, as I do not know better FLAC player with DVC. Also I had it on all phones since Motorola Milestone and I do not want alternative.:)

Screenshot_20190621-174708.jpg

1 minute ago, FatalTerror said:

Music files were loaded on boot. But it produced an error on open new file (file cannot be loaded). It would start playback, however it was not possible to seek.

Once I wanted to change directories (exclude camera and downloads), it produced as in screenshot on selection and rescan with 0 files. 

Did you try installing build 830 (or now 832) as an APK file directly from the website here? It does seem to be an issue that some people have been experiencing with the Google Play market auto-install of build 830.

Andre

Archived