Poweramp

Each time I reset my mobile I have to buy it or every year or each time release a new version I have to purchase a new license.....?

No. Purchase is to your account (google account for Play).

Before purchasing I want to know the details. If you kindly tell me I would be thankful to you.....Thanks

What details do you want? It's like any other Google Play purchase; once you've paid, you can re-download the unlocker app onto any device you own that is using the same Google account. App updates and multiple devices (well, within reason!) are fine.

Andre

Thanks... I am going to purchase. But one more question Now this is v3  but if it upgrade to v4 then I have to purchase again or not. once purchase and that's all for lifetime.

4 hours ago, Mr.nobody said:

Thanks... I am going to purchase. But one more question Now this is v3  but if it upgrade to v4 then I have to purchase again or not. once purchase and that's all for lifetime.

Certainly from v1 to v2 to v3 there have been no additional registration fees, licences bought 8 years ago are still valid today. I wouldn't expect any potential v4 release to be any different, but obviously the final call on that would be down to the developer. 

Andre