Cannot find swipe settings

griff

Hi all. 

I'm using v3 (build 829-play). I'm having trouble finding the settings to turn off swipe for next / previous tracks. Maybe such a setting does not exist? Can someone confirm please? 

33 minutes ago, blaubär said:

Yep, doesn't exist.

:(

Could have sworn I saw it somewhere. Oh well. 

Would be nice to have the option to turn this off. Accidentally swiping and having your song progression lost is frustrating. If an argument against this cited the same could happen to accidentally tapping the next / previous button, then yes, I get it... However, the difference is accidentally swiping on the screen where there is no indication would certainly happen more often because unlike a button it is not shown visually (the button is shown). 

1 hour ago, griff said:

Would be nice to have the option to turn this off.

Yes. Would be even nicer to be able to configure all four swipes on album art.Some users rather like swiping and miss swiping up/down to change the album.

The swipe facility was optional in Poweramp v2, you could enable or disable both vertical and horizontal swipe gestures separately, but those settings did not made it into v3 (well, not yet anyway... Max?).

Personally, I would like to see both directions of swipe, along with single-tap, double-tap, and long-press on album art, to all be user-configurable actions.

Andre

On 6/3/2019 at 3:36 AM, andrewilley said:

Personally, I would like to see both directions of swipe, along with single-tap, double-tap, and long-press on album art, to all be user-configurable actions.

+1👍

Archived