Poweramp

9 hours ago, ilovemeow said:

anything needed to be set for searching non-english words? thanks

It works out of box provided ROM supports it (all my test devices, including stock and custom ROMs handle utf-8 ok for search), but there are reports some devices can be configured without such support (back in Android 2-4 days, though).

If i select a mp3 file from my from file manager and the then select Poweramp to play it but unfortunately it's not playing in the latest update

Screenshot_20190601-230111.png

This version sound  quality are very bad , feels like GPU driver need some luck to update:unsure:

14 minutes ago, Vandy said:

This version sound  quality are very bad , feels like GPU driver need some luck to update:unsure:

Try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults

I used to be able to get into hi-res by turning it on and off then restarting the app on my Fiio X7MKII but with this update I cannot do so. With the addition of X5 and M11 to the hi res list, is it possible to add my device as well (I’ve requested in between those two other devices mentioned but mine was not added to the support). Thank you for your work again!

Hi @maxmp I have one request, the artist pictures are not perfect, can you provide better server solution for artist in order to get proper square aspect ratio artist images , like from audio db and some other websites.

Does anyone have pixelated problems in album covers?  When I enter PA it looks good as here

Screenshot_20190603-004034_Poweramp.jpg

When changing the song, it is pixelated and remains in this way

20190603_010710.jpg

I do not know if it looks good, but it changes.  I had to cut the second image because it did not allow me to upload another full size, that's why it looks sharper, but at the same time with the failure, although seeing the cell phone is obviously more appreciated.  Does anyone else have the problem with the covers?

@Emff Your device/Android + what is the source of the image? If that's embedded - can you share the track (via Poweramp list / long press on track / Send / Gmail / gpmaxmpz@gmail.com)? Thanks!

@Austin-316 some players use Last.FM artist source, which is directly prohibited by Last.FM API terms for commercial (e.g. not fully free, with ads, with in-app purchases , etc.) players. Same for few other APIs available there.

Poweramp searches artists in Google, so results are more "broad", esp. for uncommon artists, but you can always adjust artist image (while in target artist list) header menu / Image.

21 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Panda Patético your device/android version? (And the file manager you're using). Thanks!

I'm using MiA1 running on Android pie 9.0 and I'm using both solid explorer and es file explorer pro. Btw now its works fine after i restarted my device.

Why my pa keep switching from hires to open? Is because of the updates.

Yo3z3Lv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fv2xg6C6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

9 hours ago, MTK said:

Why my pa keep switching from hires to open? Is because of the updates.

same here (S9+ pie, Exynos). even though my wired earphones are always connected it switches sometimes to OpenSL output. (usually after screen mirroring or connecting to Hdmi screen). When I reconnect the earphones it switches back to Hi-res output.

Приветствую, Максим!

При попытке обновить библиотеку (на этой версии) он теряет её всю (показывает кол-во треков 0), пока не перезагружу девайс.

S7 Pie (Note FE port Team ExyKings последний) - знаю, что кастомы не котируются обычно, но вдруг ещё у кого на стоке повторится репорт.

I ran into a volume control issue with Bluetooth when settings, advanced tweaks, volume level any value different than the system default. 

anyone have issues with the music stopping while using the camera to take pictures on the Galaxy S9+?   I've been having that happen lately.   Real annoying.   Not sure if it's Poweramp specific.    Others on my thread on Android Central forums say they don't have that problem with other music players and a few said they don't have that problem with Poweramp.