Poweramp Build 830

maxmp

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ilovemeow said:

anything needed to be set for searching non-english words? thanks

It works out of box provided ROM supports it (all my test devices, including stock and custom ROMs handle utf-8 ok for search), but there are reports some devices can be configured without such support (back in Android 2-4 days, though).

I used to be able to get into hi-res by turning it on and off then restarting the app on my Fiio X7MKII but with this update I cannot do so. With the addition of X5 and M11 to the hi res list, is it possible to add my device as well (I’ve requested in between those two other devices mentioned but mine was not added to the support). Thank you for your work again!

I do not know if it looks good, but it changes.  I had to cut the second image because it did not allow me to upload another full size, that's why it looks sharper, but at the same time with the failure, although seeing the cell phone is obviously more appreciated.  Does anyone else have the problem with the covers?

@Austin-316 some players use Last.FM artist source, which is directly prohibited by Last.FM API terms for commercial (e.g. not fully free, with ads, with in-app purchases , etc.) players. Same for few other APIs available there.

Poweramp searches artists in Google, so results are more "broad", esp. for uncommon artists, but you can always adjust artist image (while in target artist list) header menu / Image.

Yo3z3Lv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fv2xg6C6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

9 hours ago, MTK said:

Why my pa keep switching from hires to open? Is because of the updates.

same here (S9+ pie, Exynos). even though my wired earphones are always connected it switches sometimes to OpenSL output. (usually after screen mirroring or connecting to Hdmi screen). When I reconnect the earphones it switches back to Hi-res output.

Приветствую, Максим!

При попытке обновить библиотеку (на этой версии) он теряет её всю (показывает кол-во треков 0), пока не перезагружу девайс.

S7 Pie (Note FE port Team ExyKings последний) - знаю, что кастомы не котируются обычно, но вдруг ещё у кого на стоке повторится репорт.

anyone have issues with the music stopping while using the camera to take pictures on the Galaxy S9+?   I've been having that happen lately.   Real annoying.   Not sure if it's Poweramp specific.    Others on my thread on Android Central forums say they don't have that problem with other music players and a few said they don't have that problem with Poweramp.

Archived