Poweramp
suavegarve

Basic no frills skin, is this possible?

I'd love to start using Poweramp again (already purchased) but I just don't feel comfortable using the interface/skins that are available. There's too much on them and they all seem to display Artist and Album together on same line. I'm a huge fan of transparency. Is there anything that comes close to these examples. 

IMG_20190507_231833.jpg

IMG_20190507_231817.jpg

The whole point of Poweramp is that it is a "power user" app, so the interface has perhaps more controls than you might find on some apps. I do tend to agree that this can be daunting at first, but choosing skin settings that leave the cover art less obscured can help with this.

There is no way at present to separate the Artist and Album Title fields (even by skins as far as I know), they are generated on the same line just like they were in the v2 example you posted. 

Andre 

I understand about the "power" of Poweramp, and I have no problem with lots of controls. The attached image shows a music player I use regularly. I wish I had the knowledge to customize myself. 

IMG_20190508_073056.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 11/26/2018 at 12:59 AM, Andrew0 said:

Hi Guys.. 

new free skin!

Please rate on play store 

Download here

Enjoy!!

DD_feature.thumb.jpg.371bcbbea4219ec6c02d05aaee74a29c.jpg

And this is my setup --

Screenshot_20190508-203231.jpg

Edited by invaderzim
Added setup ss

This gets close to what the original poster is looking for. I could easily add the play buttons shown in the screenshot

image.thumb.png.f349b626485e82d1b7825fc37b713176.png image.thumb.png.1e81c33c8c8a8660b8cb3b69c8114836.png

or show the navbar at the top and a few more options 

Hey flyingdutchman, you have been working with me via email today, looking at skins and transparency. I am Andrew and this was my post.