Poweramp Build 828

maxmp

59 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

In PA, using the Delete Song feature in a folder or album view for example? Or in PA in the Playlist view (where you can select Remove from Playlist AND delete file at once)

Yeah deleting songs from PA itself seemed to fix the issue on both .M3U and Internal playlists and removing all instances of that file in all playlists. 

If the file is deleted from the phone (outside of PA), you will need to go back and remove the playlist entries manually it looks like, but this is totally fine for what i was doing and will always delete from PA (The file, not just the playlist entry). Previously i was always deleting from the phone or moving files off the phone.

thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else have an LG V30 and finding that version 828 has lost the punch and High Quality sound.... or is it just me? Example. I am listening to a 24bit Hi-res audio file and in both Neutron & USB Audio Player Pro the music is very detailed and punchy - but played through Poweramp 828 - well - it's just like listening to a long wave radio broadcast in the fog...

22 minutes ago, blaubär said:

Try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults

I thought I did that last week and it didn't work. It does now. Thank you. Just got to figure out how to get the tracks playing in numerical order now. It always eludes me - List Options -> sort by track number.

Pause and skip not smooth. 

Galaxy S9+ ONE UI, Snapdragon 

Kind of a strange thing happens since I updated to 828. When I press the headphone button to pause, it doesn't pause instantly, there a bit of stuttering of the music before it stops. Skipping ahead and back does the same thing before the next song plays. The pause and skip functions fine, it's just that kind of annoying stuttering that affects a clean transition. Kind of like changing tracks on a vinyl LP, and not picking up the needle cleanly. I do not have any silence-skipping or overlap settings. Just normal. Before 828, I did not encounter this. 

20 minutes ago, gmandese said:

Kind of a strange thing happens since I updated to 828

From which version did you update ?

Does incresing the output buffer size help ?

Does Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults help ?

I updated from 826. I did not manually change any settings, I'm using hi-res, same settings as before. I've attached screens. I see since I posted 829 is available, let me give that a try and see if the issue gets resolved. 

Screenshot_20190527-101021_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190527-101039_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190527-101049_Poweramp.jpg

Yes! I can say for sure, the glitch is gone with 829. Smooth fade to pause and skip without the stutter, as it was in the previous versions. Definitely the 828 build, maybe just didn't like some setting on my phone. But, back to normal now. 

Archived