Poweramp

After my (Motorola Moto-Z3 - Verizon) smartphone upgrade to Android version 9 (Pie), the Bluetooth function is now unstable when connecting the phone using Poweramp (v3-build826) to my vehicle running Ford Sync 3 (ver 3.0).  This is a direct Bluetooth connection, not using the Android Auto function.  This specific combination (of Android versions, Poweramp & Ford Sync) worked fine before with Android v8.1 running but now fails after an upgrade to Android v9.0 around 04/23/19.  Other Music Players installed on the smartphone work fine and do not have the same Bluetooth connection issues with Ford Sync 3.  Also,  my other Bluetooth connected devices (Speakers, phones, PC, etc) work fine with Poweramp v3-build826 on the Phone running Android 9.0.  Any thoughts?

v3-build826
Aquaris X2 Pro
Android 9.0 (Andoid One)

I am witnessing the same kind of connecting issues to a Kenwood KMM-BT203 radio.

Confirm the issue with android 9, Oneplus 3T, Ford sync 3

Bluetooth permanently connecting and disconnecting. Had to uninstall Poweramp to use phone in the car (Ford Kuga II, 2019).

Google play music works no issues. 

That sucks. Please fix! 

Cheers

Armin

Same issue using my Motorola G6+ after android 9 update connecting to a 2016 VW Golf via Bluetooth using Poweramp 3 build 828. The handset will connect to the car fine however as soon as Poweramp attempts to play (either requested by the car or started on the handset) the handset Bluetooth crashes. This issue then loops until something else on the handset takes audio focus.

All other applications I have tried can still play to the car fine (Youtube, Google maps and Rocket player). The issue is definitely linked to Poweramp as I can trigger it at will by giving Poweramp audio focus and fix it by moving audio focus to another application. Working around the issue by using rocket player for the moment in the car but would very prefer to be using Poweramp as its a better app.