Please bring back 5 star ratings

I have a huge library and a simple yes or no for each track isn't the best option for me.  If time is limited sometimes I only want to hear all 4-5 star tracks.  While other times I like to mix in 3 stars.  And 2 stars is reserved for "Decent" but not good enough for everyday, but maybe worth checking back again some other time.

It would be amazing if you could save them to the tracks too and not just the playlist.  In the format of 10, 20, 30, 100.  100 being 5 stars.  Then it can compatible with another media player I use to create auto playlists. But I prefer to use Poweramp as my main since it's very awesome and also sounds amazing.

Thank you much in advance if you guys could do anything about this, or create an option for both. and thank you for bring in "album artists" and composers sort settings. you guys are awesome.

1 hour ago, beaches81 said:

Thank you much in advance if you guys could do anything about this, or create an option for both. and thank you for bring in "album artists" and composers sort settings. you guys are awesome.

There already is an option for this:

Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI > Rating Type

11 hours ago, djdarko said:

There already is an option for this:

Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI > Rating Type

Thanks a ton man, can't believe I didn't notice this before.  I've been preoccupied lately.

3 hours ago, beaches81 said:

Thanks a ton man, can't believe I didn't notice this before.  I've been preoccupied lately.

No worries, Poweramp is loaded with features, it's easy to overlook things. 👍

Archived