When i set bass boost, the effect of bass is breaks.

Ajay Ninama

18 minutes ago, Ajay Ninama said:

đŸ˜«

That's probably the least informative bug report I've ever seen in a career of handling tech support for several companies - congratulations! :) :)

Please could you provide a bit more information - your device device type, ROM version, PA version, chosen output method, what have you set in the EQ screen, etc. Thanks.

Andre

17 minutes ago, Ajay Ninama said:

My device - Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB/64GB

Cohis you long press the info bar ( between waveseek and android navbar ) and give us a screenshot of its contents, including the lower part that contains the output section ?

A screenshot of your equalizer-settings, where one sees preamp and tone, would be useful too.

4120196230.jpg

4120196239.jpg

4120196654.jpg

You have a huge amount of bass boost there, you are probably causing clipping somewhere in the audio path (especially if the track already has heavy levels of bass). Try turning the master gain down a lot more. You could also try one of the high-res output options in Settings > Audio > Output. 24-bit processing would be one thing to try which might give some extra headroom. Make sure you don't have the 'No Headroom Gain' feature enabled (especially if you are using the 'No DVC' option for your chosen output method). 

Andre

3 hours ago, Ajay Ninama said:

I feels this problem on every song 

Screenshot_20190501-094751.png

Screenshot_20190501-094817.png

You've set 30 Hz and 60 Hz to maximum increase, that should be 15 db. Depending on the loudness of the music you hear there won't be enough headroom ( meaning this level of increasing the volume will exceed the upper level of 0 db ). Reduce the Preamp-slider, left of the equalizer, and see whether this then reduces the distortion.

It seems you've got DVC enabled - you could try to disable it and see how this sounds.

Archived